• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drama Cringe DeadPoo 3 to be written by the Molyneux Sisters

Ironbunny

Jun 11, 2019
Finland
I wonder if they will tie in it with the rest of the universe or whether it will stay in its own k18 genre all by itself. I think Reynolds really gets the character so I certainly hope he gets hes say on how he will be represented in the future.

TeezzyD

Fantastik Tuna
Mar 18, 2020
Deadpool is such an annoying shit, I can't stand the character

He's like Spider-Man with the quips but way too much internet randomness thrown in, "'lololol cheese! llamas! arent I random?! *Robert De Niro impression* look at my ugly face!"

Fuck Deadpool, first movie sucked too

-Arcadia-

Branded for life by her misdeeds
Aug 20, 2019
It’s interesting to see the natural consequence of diversity hiring. These two could be fantastic writers, but Hollywood has created the expectation of women and minorities being low-quality writers, directors, and actors, hired for political reasons, and so the thread goes.

I have no animosity over that. A sad, but inevitable consequence of ‘social justice’ instead of real equality, wherein people are chosen for their talent.

Stiflers Mom

Apr 27, 2012
That is certainly a common opinion.
I found it better than it was made out to be by a lot of people in before, though.
The 90ies setting was interesting, and some of the jokes were done well. Brie Larson is horrible though. There is something about her which I don't like, and that was the case even before I knew of her SJW bullshit when I saw her in King Kong.

That said, all in all, still one of the lesser Marvel efforts.

Pejo

Jul 1, 2009
Deadpool 1 I enjoyed, Deadpool 2 I didn't so much. I'll give them a shot with 3, it's not like some holy amazing franchise that has a high level of pedigree.

Soltype

Mar 30, 2015
I'm ok with this, the Deadpool movies already don't really feel like the comics, so no big loss.

SLoWMoTIoN

Milk Connoisseur
Feb 2, 2018
Deadpool is such an annoying shit, I can't stand the character

He's like Spider-Man with the quips but way too much internet randomness thrown in, "'lololol cheese! llamas! arent I random?! *Robert De Niro impression* look at my ugly face!"

Fuck Deadpool, first movie sucked too

The actor is a huge douchebag as well. Fuck these quirky never shut the fuck up protag movies. Why in my days

SurprisedPikachu

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2014
Earth
It’s interesting to see the natural consequence of diversity hiring. These two could be fantastic writers, but Hollywood has created the expectation of women and minorities being low-quality writers, directors, and actors, hired for political reasons, and so the thread goes.

I have no animosity over that. A sad, but inevitable consequence of ‘social justice’ instead of real equality, wherein people are chosen for their talent.
This is honestly a great response. It doesn’t help that women are forced into writing propaganda pieces too, the movies everyone hates.

Reactions: -Arcadia-

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
So is there a female version of Deadpool in the comics? or some sort of female nemesis/partner they can put in the movie to "take over" the franchise?

sol_bad

Jan 17, 2006
So is there a female version of Deadpool in the comics? or some sort of female nemesis/partner they can put in the movie to "take over" the franchise?
Lady Deadpool (alternate reality, not the main 616 universe)

Gwenpool

Captain Marvel was way cooler than Deadpool. I loved the 90s setting and it felt like a goofy little action thriller from that era.

The only thing I didn't like about the film was the usage of "I'm Just a Girl". Totally took me out of the moment and did not make the action scene exciting at all.

Last edited: