• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dear Leader Trump has finally noticed Puerto Rico. As you would expect, he...

Oersted

well, judge for yourself

Texas & Florida are doing great but Puerto Rico, which was already suffering from broken infrastructure & massive debt, is in deep trouble..

...It's old electrical grid, which was in terrible shape, was devastated. Much of the Island was destroyed, with billions of dollars....

...owed to Wall Street and the banks which, sadly, must be dealt with. Food, water and medical are top priorities - and doing well. #FEMA

Edit:

Should be noted it took him 6 minutes to write this down

kess

Most of the island was destroyed... but they need to pay off Wall Street first? Like, what the fuck?!

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I wonder what my acquaintance who said she is not worried about Trump, but family is from Puerto Rico thinks now.

entremet

Most of the island was destroyed... but they need to pay off Wall Street first? Like, what the fuck?!
He’s technically right. PR has massive bond debts, but Trump isn’t the most tactful guy. The US has a huge deficit as well it’s not mentioned here. Very weird guy this Trump.

Just bad timing.

Afrodium

Banned
This is incredibly obscene. Puerto Rico, a part of the country he is the President of, is in absolute shambles and he says this shit. People are dying. I was already pissed off about how little coverage Puerto Rico is getting despite being in worse shape than Florida or Texas, but this is making my blood boil. He doesn't give a shit. These people are Americans.

Shadybiz

Well that is one hell of a victim blame.

...Also he still doesn't know the difference between "its" and "it's." Idiot.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
I'm sorry sir, your wife has cancer. And with thousands of dollars owed in college loans that have to be dealt with. We'll provide her with the best care we can.

No condolences. No expressions of sympathy. No expression of camaraderie.
It's almost like he's taunting them.
He's a fucking DEGENERATE.

Notice how he didn't mention that these are American citizens, or show any actual compassion for the victims of this storm. Putting their debt front and center at a time like this though, I mean it's low even for him.

Top Bottom