• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dear USA....

Bladed Thesis

Jun 7, 2019
Not really. Huge chunks of Brazil are not populated and, although misery spreads throughout the country and poverty is a big reality, the working class is the majority, specially from the central part of the country down to the south.

If you mean by race, than around 30% of the population is composed by whites and mediterranean whites, then around 50% of pardos (mixed) and then 20% of blacks and other races... that said, people are generally mixed... so people considered white here generally mean they have light skin color.

I'm a mix of german, italian, portuguese and native south american, each part from each of my grandparents... my wife is a mix of italian and spanish, so my son is I don't know what... his skin is very light but he has very black eyes and hair. Does that make him white according to the american standards? I don't know, probably not...

If it's a matter of development, check cities like São Paulo, Curitiba, Florianópolis...

Brazil is not Rio de Janeiro and it's not covered by jungle and favelas and brown people, you know, although maybe that's all you see in the news or whatever.
I was referring to the poverty. A good friend of mine grew up his whole life in Brazil and how he talks about it, then and now, always comes off very grim.

Wwg1wga

Dec 3, 2018
Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: Bladed Thesis

pork_gamete

Jun 3, 2014
Dear Brazil,

You have the finest women in the world. We are glad you got the current leader, because now we can import those bronze goddesses without force.

Sincerely,
The Men and Lesbians of America
Force was never necessary, no one in their right mind would refuse a way out of this country, it's much the contrary, your goverments (America and Europe) put quite some effort in making sure we can't live there.

I can understand the xenophobia coming from the US, but Europe? Don't we brazilians have enough kebab to live in your countries? We'd be down to fuck your blonde wives too if that's the case, you know.

Mar 18, 2018
Force was never necessary, no one in their right mind would refuse a way out of this country, it's much the contrary, your goverments (America and Europe) put quite some effort in making sure we can't live there.

I can understand the xenophobia coming from the US, but Europe? Don't we brazilians have enough kebab to live in your countries? We'd be down to fuck your blonde wives too if that's the case, you know.
The clitoral exchange program between our good nations can be negotiated.

Also, americans aren’t xenophobic. We’re just crazy about people coming over legally. Bring all the Brazilian bootay here. The more bootay the better.

Last edited:

Ornlu

Oct 31, 2018

I can understand the xenophobia coming from the US
, but Europe? Don't we brazilians have enough kebab to live in your countries? We'd be down to fuck your blonde wives too if that's the case, you know.
Lol, ok.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013

:pie_roffles::messenger_ok:

We just had dudes in this thread acting like America is all "white people" from their "white Europe".

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Trump is gonna pull the ultimate troll move once he's re-elected and do what Putin is trying to do and what Xi Jinping has done. Remove any restrictions that can remove him from office and go full dictator mode and stay top dog till his dying days. The shit show that will cause will be mindblowing and fun to watch at a semi-safe distance over here in Canada
Real big brain shit right here, folks. Trump is gonna delete the constitution.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Swauny Jones

SLoWMoTIoN

Milk Connoisseur
Feb 2, 2018
Everyone wants Trump to win. Without him, all those late night comedians would be out of a job since he's the only person they talk about now.

If social media/internet use had been as important to everyday joes back when Bush was president he would have gotten the same treatment.

Dear Europeans,

Y'all are more racist than white dudes in Arkansas.
Is that even possible?

Last edited:

nani17

May 3, 2018
Dear World

We Irish have been planning a world take over. We have plenty of members for the Irish Restaurant Alliance and we bought plenty of nukes from our old friends. Well, he had a few but fucking Sean sold four for a lifetime supply of vodka.

Anyway, we've been getting weapons from the yanks in return we gave them maps for the secret Leprechaunvillage off the coast of Ireland. We told them no one has ever found it but if they do they'll have an infinite supply of gold. They've had subs in the water for weeks now.

Last edited:
  • Praise the Sun
Reactions: slugbahr

SLoWMoTIoN

Milk Connoisseur
Feb 2, 2018
Dear World
We Irish have been planning a world take over. We have plenty of members for the Irish Restaurant Alliance and we bought plenty of nukes from our old friends. Well, he had a few but fucking Sean sold four for a lifetime supply of vodka.

Anyway, we've been getting weapons from the yanks in return we gave them maps for the secret Leprechaunvillage off the coast of Ireland. We told them no one has ever found it but if they do they'll have an infinite supply of gold. They've had subs in the water for weeks now.
Do you leprechauns still hate England

Bonfires Down

Jul 31, 2007
Dear world. Your country sucks in some way. Except you Switzerland, you guys are cool as far as I know.
Ya, I'd choose to live in Switzerland if I could have my pick. But, apparantly they have the lowest interest rates in the world, so in some way they too did fuck up.

Cybrwzrd

Anime waifu panty shots are basically the same thing as paintings of the french baroque masters, if you think about it.
Sep 29, 2014
i dont mind paying more taxes, i really never understood the problem, the more you earn here, the more taxes you pay, unlike the states where they are taking from the poor and giving to the rich. enjoy the country.
Yes, and that looting of the lower and middle classes was started through bipartisan efforts of the elite. Started with things like NAFTA and normalization of trade relations with China. Wall street wanted to get paid, and politicians wanted to secure more power for themselves. Looting the middle and lower class is one of the first steps towards communism/authoritarianism.

rykomatsu

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2008
Is that even possible?
While in Europe (overt) - UK, DE, FR:
  • I've had clerks follow me around in stores and check my bags to see "if I stole something"
  • Have had multiple people come up to me in public doing the whole "ching chong chang" thing while stretching their eyes out
  • Accuse me of theft for stuff I already owned
  • Stared at like I was some sort of animal escaped from a cage (maybe the person was just high and spaced out)
  • Gotten some snide racial remarks at passport control
  • etc
Arkansas? No problems in Little Rock or deep in the woods (and I mean really deep in the woods...like creeker country deep)

hariseldon

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2018
Yes, and that looting of the lower and middle classes was started through bipartisan efforts of the elite. Started with things like NAFTA and normalization of trade relations with China. Wall street wanted to get paid, and politicians wanted to secure more power for themselves. Looting the middle and lower class is one of the first steps towards communism/authoritarianism.
Exporting slavery really did a number on the working classes.

• Fire
Reactions: DeepEnigma

azz0r

May 24, 2005
www.fedsimulator.com
Please vote Trump into office again, we Europeans want something to laugh about for the next 4 years again.

K thx bye,

PS: he's still a better president than your two previous ones but overall, a clown
I don't know where you are from, but the UK isn't exactly in a position to laugh with Boris the clown in office either.

• LOL
Reactions: hariseldon

Eiknarf

Mar 25, 2019
Dear Europe...

Please stop worrying about the US while almost your entire continent has collectively decided that fucking is too much work, and that instead you'll just import warm bodies to boost the standard of living for your last generation of Europeans.

Dear Future Europe...

لذا ، ما الذي يجب أن نتحدث عنه عندما تتولى اللاعبين؟​
Hahaha
Pretty much

One of the most clever comments I read today

VAL0R

Nov 14, 2017
Oh I know Canadians won't be safe for long if this came to fruition. Canada would be annexed in within 10 years and I'd have probably moved well before then LOL!!!
10 years? Bro, if Trump went full dictator you'd have more like 10 minutes to pack your sh** and leave. Your military would surrender in a day. Trudeau would deliver a golden tribute platter to Lord Trump of your finest Canadian Upper North Dakotan bacon by breakfast the next morning.

Last edited:

DynamiteCop!

Mar 3, 2018
This is the difference between the USA and Europe.

• The United States is a singular and the sole superpower in the world and doesn't need to attach itself to anything else
  • Europeans need to band themselves together under the veil of "Europe" to feel broader than they actually are when the reality is they are merely a host of insignificant singular nations
  • People in the United States don't care about Europe or Europeans, and we certainly don't care about any of their politics because again they are completely insignificant
  • People in Europe are obsessed with the United States, our citizens, and bring us up constantly and for some odd reason involve themselves in our politics

Europeans constantly vye for our attention while we constantly forget that they even exist.

Eiknarf

Mar 25, 2019
Oh I know Canadians won't be safe for long if this came to fruition. Canada would be annexed in within 10 years and I'd have probably moved well before then LOL!!!
Canada and Canadians can’t say shit! They have the greatest fence and wall you could ask for: AMERICA!

Go back to pronouncing certain words wrong and we’ll wake you up when the NHL playoffs are on!

Oh, you don’t use you’re military?
That’s right, America’s got ya covered

Do Canadians even know what illegals crossing the border looks like?!

Last edited: