• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Death of George Floyd by Minneapolis police sparks protests and riots

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Get rid of them, they are only there to make trouble.

BLM has had 3 weeks of un checked protests, and we see what happens at them.

They can have their little time out.

They whined and cried and bitched about Charlotsville for 4 fucking years so these protesters can shut the fuck up and go sit in their little corner. They can protest again tomorrow and the day after and the day after.

Reactions: Shaqazooloo
Feb 25, 2013
BLM protestor removed in Tulsa

I don't think they'll manage. This is the president we're talking about here. Presidential security isn't going to let anything go down here. These aren't Dems we're talking about
Can we please not link to Ree without saying it's Ree? I'd rather not give them the clicks... I have the "clown world" thread for if I want to look into the asylums windows.

hariseldon

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2018
The fact that you gave police guns makes this statement factually untrue. You armed them with deadly weapons, effectively making them judge, jury and executioner
The general population has guns. The police require them as an equaliser. If the public had guns and the police didn’t you’d end up with a hell of a lot of dead cops.

Jan 2, 2011
Black lives matter but only if its done by white man.

104 people SHOT & 5 KIDS DEAD over Father’s Day weekend in Chicago https://www.rt.com/usa/492620-chicago-shooting-record-fathers-week-end/
To be fair I live in the burbs and local news regularly shows people from those neighborhoods protesting and demonizing the gang violence that goes on there. And a lot of those news segments are tough to watch; lots of people losing loved ones in the crossfire. It just doesn't get coverage on a national level because it's not sexy enough. People do speak out about it a lot though, it's just that no one cares about them or what they have to say.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Can anybody pinpoint when journalistic integrity just completely went out the window and everybody started reporting shit without verifying anything? I know there's been plenty of instances through the years but when did it become the norm?
The moment Trump walked down the escalator in Trump Towers. Thats the moment the left went insane.

But if you want to know what is happening today, go read up the history of Fatah, PLO, and propaganda against Israel. What they did is exactly whats happening now in the USA.

The word occupation and apartheid are going to start seeping into the conversation, slowly but surely.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: DunDunDunpachi

Vicetrailia

Mar 12, 2019
To be fair I live in the burbs and local news regularly shows people from those neighborhoods protesting and demonizing the gang violence that goes on there. And a lot of those news segments are tough to watch; lots of people losing loved ones in the crossfire. It just doesn't get coverage on a national level because it's not sexy enough. People do speak out about it a lot though, it's just that no one cares about them or what they have to say.
There's many grassroots/antideliquency organizations in Chicago.

But we're talking about chronic gang programs, and it's hard to compete against them in the longer-term. It takes lots of resources.

Reactions: DeafTourette

DeafTourette

Apr 23, 2018
"But ... But ... But... Black people don't speak about it... "

Says people who don't live in black communities affected by the violence.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Just a PSA that the video is two weeks old, it's not happening as we speak
Thanks for the update. I knew it was a bit old. Not so much to say whats happening now, but just to show the consequences of no police leading to local armed guards/militia's whatever you want to call them.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: eot

Vicetrailia

Mar 12, 2019
That is as much "setting a person on fire" as throwing a grenade in someone's lap is... That is attempted murder and all those with them are accomplices...

Actually, do we even know if the person survived?
Did you see that guys smile, straight up evil. If the guy is homeless I don't the police or anyone would care though.

Reactions: VlaudTheImpaler

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Mar 5, 2009
Looks like they tried to set up on autonomous zone outside of the White House. They vandalized St Johns and tried to rip down the Andrew Jackson statue. Currently fighting with police and looks like the police were able to stop it.

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: Shaqazooloo

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Mar 5, 2009
Is that really James Woods?

And did he go massive red pill or something? Figures he would be a blue Hollywood liberal
Yeah that's him. He's really conservative and always posts stuff calling out bullshit like this.

That is as much "setting a person on fire" as throwing a grenade in someone's lap is... That is attempted murder and all those with them are accomplices...

Actually, do we even know if the person survived?
No idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: Somnium

MetalAlien

Mar 6, 2005
Looks like they tried to set up on autonomous zone outside of the White House. They vandalized St Johns and tried to rip down the Andrew Jackson statue. Currently fighting with police and looks like the police were able to stop it.

Bout fucking time someone stopped them..

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: VlaudTheImpaler