• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Death of George Floyd by Minneapolis police sparks protests and riots

Dec 15, 2011
I left before I hurt her feelings... All I said was... "You're dumb as rocks and so is your ugly kid." And just walked away ...
Assuming this is accurate then you are the one that made things personal - plus you decided to attack someone that wasn't directly involved, merely associated with the person you were at odds with.

If you think that makes you the better party in that exchange then you are woefully wrong.

Riven326

Would place his sister in the spank bank.
Mar 25, 2019
United States
I almost cussed someone out for saying that the recent riots were just like the riots in Tulsa a century ago. She said it was the same thing and that the blacks were at fault... I left before I hurt her feelings... All I said was... "You're dumb as rocks and so is your ugly kid." And just walked away ...

I don't like talking with strangers in Walmart.
I wasn't around for Tulsa, but the blacks are at fault this time. Not all blacks mind you, but many among the black community are using this as an opportunity to hurt others. Everyone, regardless of their race, was in agreement about George Floyd. All of this rioting and shit wasn't necessary. We now know that if it was about George Floyd in the beginning, it sure isn't now.

What this will do going forward is only hurt the black community. The people that are involved in this are alienating every one else. It's almost like a total war scenario being waged. Blacks versus everyone else. I know that's not what is actually happening, but that is the perception.

ManaByte

Jun 10, 2004
Southern California
mcucosmic.com
One thing though. He IS the president and was unable to stop this before.. I know he tried offering help and did what he could so what difference will voting him in again do?

I agree with the video except the ending "vote trump and stop it"
He signed an EO yesterday, so now:

mcjmetroid

Feb 11, 2019
Limerick, Ireland
He signed an EO yesterday, so now:
Ok that is progress.

I just thought the video was odd it's like showing the destruction of what happened while he was President.

Like if he was running for president for the first time I'd understand the video more but it's just an odd tactic to me.

TindalosPup

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2019
The Middle of Nowhere
Ok that is progress.

I just thought the video was odd it's like showing the destruction of what happened while he was President.

Like if he was running for president for the first time I'd understand the video more but it's just an odd tactic to me.
It certainly wouldn't stop if Biden won, that's what the people doing all the destruction want, they're after getting Trump out because he'll interfere, and is actively interfering. You shouldn't give children people like that what they want because whenever they want something this will happen all over again, as we've seen continually over the last month. Because of it being an election year he can't do much more than what he is, he'll be defamed as a tyrant for any show of actual force to stop it. We're at a very precarious point because this will happen again regardless who wins in November, but it's more likely to be stopped by one candidate over the other because he doesn't condone it happening like his opponent is.

Strange times man, strange times

Shmunter

Aug 25, 2018
One thing though. He IS the president and was unable to stop this before.. I know he tried offering help and did what he could so what difference will voting him in again do?

That’s likely why he’s tanking in the polls.. People are attributing this to him failing. Democrats of course can see that so are pushing even harder.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Dude... During that time in American history, white people claimed a black person did something and they would form a mob and lynch whoever they thought it was that did something.

AND your post is riddled with half-truths and whole lies. The black people were rioting? Over what?! Your post reads like a StormFront account of the Tulsa Massacre... Like black people were killing their own when the racist mob was the one doing it!

300 black people were killed, THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY was ran out with their Businesses and HOMES burnt to the ground by the racist mob! They NEVER REBUILT not came back! WTH man! I thought you were better than that!

Seriously... WTH?!

And what's going on recently is NOTHING like what happened then! You're BADLY comparing apples to oranges!
I was purposefully being obtuse. Yes the situation in Tusla was ugly and disgusting and yes I was making a half truth and lies.

Exactly like what we are seeing now a days. Lots of half truths and lies being spead to fuel unrest around the country that has gone past justice for George Floyd. and I am sure the rioters back then WRONGLY justified their racist and destructive actions like the mobs are doing so today.

How many of the busieness's destroyed over the last 3 weeks will be reubuilt? the 20+ lives aren't coming back either. What happened in Tulsa was much more destructive, but don't play down the riots we saw the last 3 weeks.

The whole point of what I wrote was to show the absurdity of defending Tulsa and today by using the rioters own language and half truths.

Just to be clear I think Tulsa is a stain and disgusting part of history and the people back then did not deserve what happened to them. I would outright call it a pogrom on the black community. Today's riots don't compare to the scope of the tragedy that happened back then. But if you use the logic of the rioters, then you can justify Tulsa which I 100% don't think are justified.

Reactions: DeafTourette

Danny Dudekisser

Formerly 'Chacranajxy'
Oct 13, 2008

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
Domestic terrorism charges for 4 of the commies who wanted to tear down the Andrew Jackson statue in DC.

The phrase “federal pound me in the ass prison” never sounded so sweet.

I wonder which of the 15 on the wanted list these were?

TBH, I wish Trump would put them on playing cards and distribute them in the FBI or even send them out to local police departments ala the Iraq War:

Would make for some amazing headlines :messenger_grinning_sweat: god, if I had power I could drive these people insane.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
This was posted by a twitter account with not many views but...wow...avoid the response too, its all cheering the guy on. The cop was arresting him with no force...
Basically the same kind of shit you see in third world countries. Lawlessness. Screaming by a bunch of foot shufflers who don't help. Here's a case where the cop could have shot him and yet he didn't. Cop would've done him a favor if he had, really -- his life is forfeit now; he's racked up enough felonies that he'll never have any semblance of freedom again.

Last edited:

dorkimoe

Aug 19, 2007
Basically the same kind of shit you see in third world countries. Lawlessness. Screaming by a bunch of foot shufflers who don't help. Here's a case where the cop could have shot him and yet he didn't.
According to the replies they had a gofund me really quick and bailed him out too. I mean...this is the stuff that makes me sick. You have legit cases like Floyd and Taylor who deserve justice..then you have this...but unfortunately the black community appears to just want sweeping freedom to do whatever they want to cops

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
According to the replies they had a gofund me really quick and bailed him out too. I mean...this is the stuff that makes me sick. You have legit cases like Floyd and Taylor who deserve justice..then you have this...but unfortunately the black community appears to just want sweeping freedom to do whatever they want to cops
They're a protected class disguising themselves as victims of a system that is against them in everything they do. It's the best scam in a century.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
They're a protected class disguising themselves as victims of a system that is against them in everything they do. It's the best scam in a century.
Yes the whole point of this was so that they can do whatever crime and the cops can stop them. And now that they took away cops ability to defend themselves and cops physical requirements have been dropped so low as long as the criminal is stronger or faster or has a group they can do whatever they want.

These protests were about letting criminals do what they want and stealing money either through crime or through redistribution of tax payer money.

Reactions: Somnium and Honjo

Zefah

Gold Member
Jan 7, 2007
Doesn't help when prominent elected officials in the black caucus are saying shit like this:

"Black Lives Matter is a mandate from the people. It's time to pay us what you owe us."

Reactions: HeresJohnny

Danny Dudekisser

Formerly 'Chacranajxy'
Oct 13, 2008
Doesn't help when prominent elected officials in the black caucus are saying shit like this:

"Black Lives Matter is a mandate from the people. It's time to pay us what you owe us."

I'll buy her a wig, since I think we can all acknowledge that she needs one.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
I have no problem with giving every black person that can prove they were ADOS a mule.

The 40 acres was never a serious propsition. It was actually meant to create a segregated black independant area.

So all ADOS can get 1 mule. Good luck raising your mule in the inner city.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Oct 12, 2012
You know what, I think I need a break from this shit. I'm gonna sit this out for a bit because honestly right now I just feel like humanity is completely and utterly fucked and it's really hard not to let that get to me in day to day life.
I feel you. As much as this bothers me though, I fear what Covid is heralding in far more with it's overnight social engineering. I still don't think people fully comprehend what they're giving away and what it will inevitably lead to. People worry that these nutters are 'forcing' communism into our society while gladly embracing communism because of a fake pandemic.

Last edited:
Reactions: autoduelist

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014

1] Trump is President. Mayors, then Governors, should be dealing with this and asking Trump for help.

2] They aren't, likely because they expected Trump to overreact then use that against him.

3] Trump can sit back and arrest antifa on federal charges over the next few months. And once he no longer has to worry about reelection, he can go ham on antifa.

4] #3 is especially true if Trump regains the House, or if any of these Mayors/Governors get recalled, etc.

Biden will kneel before the far left, just as Pelosi, Schumer, and the rest already have.

Trump does have limited options in some cases, where Governors deny him the ability to do as much as he might like, but these cities are literally burning money. 30 days of rioting is millions and millions of tax payer money - low tourism, repairs, emergency services, police overtime, graffiti removal, business tax base leaving, residents moving. That is to say, they can not keep this up. Especially since the radicals keep escalating, so even when they try to rebrand it as a 'summer of love' people get killed.

So 'what difference' does voting Trump in do? Everything. Biden will not stop radicals from destroying statues and monuments. Biden will simply ensure federal funds flow to these cities as 'support' rather than letting themselves bleed dry. Trump will arrest these antifa as they cross state lines, or enter federal property, removing the heads of the hydra.

Trump may be unable to fully stop it, but Biden will open the floodgates. Well, his VP or those lifting his puppet arms, given his dementia.

Last edited:

Stitch

Nov 26, 2006

"Our Black skin is not a crime. It is the beautiful robe of nation-builders"

Someone should tell her that Wakanda isn't real.

Reactions: The Scrivener

The Scrivener

Oct 21, 2014
It is the beautiful robe of nation-builders
We're headed in a dangerous direction. What a racist witch.

Look at her name too, an Africanized spelling of a white name, Anna Presley.

It's all just modern garbage, her message, her name, her look. The dangerous element is the facist ideology she doesn't know she's espousing.

But, ah, we're the racists, sorry.