• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Death Stranding Announced: A Kojima Productions Game

Persona7

Banned
The trailer was incredibly bad but then again it seems like they just slapped it together at the last minute to get kojima at E3.

1upsuper

They sure moved on quickly from that trailer, yikes. Personally wasn't a fan of the trailer, but it's cool to see Kojima's first bit of work at his new company.

raven777

Kojima few hours ago at youtube "we haven't decided on the game engine yet"

Kojima few hours later at Sony conference " I will announce my new game running in real time"

lol

FiraB

Banned
qVDuDuP.png

Damn you Kojima!

Schnozberry

I love Kojima and this looks intriguing on first blush but I have almost zero confidence that it will make any sense after I've played it.

manfestival

so this is what kojima wanted to make this whole time? are you kidding me?

No wonder konami forced him to make only MGS titles LOL

120v

i cant wait to be naked on a tar beach. with dead babies. or whatever

seriously though good to know norman reedus is back. i have faith

Hazzuh

Dunno how anyone can have a solid opinion on the game after a teaser which tells you as little as that one does.

Laranja

Guys, this is PT.

The child was the son he never had cause he murdered his pregnant wife. He was handcuffed because he was arrested for that. (Or did the guy kill himself? Can't remember PT's story all that well.)

Am I reaching?

I hope it keeps the confusing batshit tone.

Logic is overrated motherfuckers give me naked Notman Reedus birthing machine babies. He also pilots a mech.

Top Bottom