• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Death Stranding Announced: A Kojima Productions Game

neoism

naked norman.....

Metal B

what happens when Kojima is given no restraints.
Other artists failed horrible without restraints, so let's wait and see. The trailer says pretty much nothing and is kind of ham (it opens with a quote...), but that is Kojima's style.

Palculator

Unconfirmed Member
So it was Norman Reedus in that Kojima logo.
Earlier Kojima was on Geoff's show and he fucking lied about that too, lol. He made up some bullshit about the person behind the skull mask representing the player and whatnot, just like back when people asked him who the third person in the hospital scene from Ground Zeroes was and he made up the third guy being him reflecting on his creations.

Persona7

Banned
Kojima few hours ago at youtube "we haven't decided on the game engine yet"

Kojima few hours later at Sony conference " I will announce my new game running in real time"

lol

It showed literally nothing. For all we know Sony slapped this together in a weekend just to get Kojima on stage.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Probably something with time travel. Sending prisoners back in time or something crazy like that.

I feel like Kojima is one of the only people who can do a full CG trailer and I'm fine with it because his gameplay is always great so I'm always more interested in what mindfuck he's gonna try next.

Minustephen

Neo Member
Despite Reedus coddling his baby looking extremely strange (not that the act was bizarre, but the animation(s) felt odd, little uncanny valley action perhaps?), that was a bomb af trailer. The music was beyond perfect and i cant wait to see how this turns into... a game...

XAL

Kojima went full Alejandro Jodorowsky.

Batshit insane I didn't know what the fuck was going on.

But I'm looking forward to it.

This was the only good thing about Sonys conference imo, that Crash announcement...

Next day edit: Not really. I was just really salty about Crash lol

Top Bottom