• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Death Stranding: Ski Resort

GymWolf

oh i never said i had any fun with it, just didnt bored me because of bad pacing

here is where i tell u that i have had incredible fun with it sofar :)
I was being sarcastic...

My english is shit so i don't really know when people understand my words...

Apparently Filip Miucin is about to release a video called -

Death Stranding - I manufactured a "Vacation Facility for Skiing" aimed at the masses...I had no affirmative pragmatic logic in doing so.

Last edited:
Still not gonna change their grades. The game has neat ideas, but overral bad pacing
I am finding Death Stranding progression one of the best in the generation. I can lose myself in secondary activities or go through the main route. Every mission adds something new, a gadget, a vehicle, a weapon, a setting. I'm amazed by the sheer quantity of possibilities the game puts at your disposal and it keeps adding stuff

Last edited:

DarkBatman

Still not gonna change their grades. The game has neat ideas, but overral bad pacing

No, it doesn't. Would have helped to play it longer than chapter 3-4.
Honestly: Everyone who talks about "a confusing plot" clearly didn't play it all the way. Once you finished it, you got a pretty good look over all ideas and messages Kojima wanted to put into DEATH STRANDING.

While you may dislike the gameplay loop due to it "Not being your cup of tea" or call some of the dialogue weird, pacing and understanding of the overall plot can't be a problem, if you don't act up like a "Man, I just want to hate this game, Kojima sucks, lol" hater and just take your time with it.
If you don't like it, it's OK - just don't act like the whole world has to hate it, because you said so.

I was being sarcastic...

My english is shit so i don't really know when people understand my words...

I understood that one as well.
I guess it's just hard to separate fun from hater comments in these DS discussion threads.

Top Bottom