• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Death Stranding will be at Tokyo Game Show.

odhin

Seen enough, I just want a release date please (too soon for that tho isn't it? :()

Last edited:

God Enel

Can't wait. I know a lot of people don't like what they saw so far from death stranding but for me it's absolutely amazing and fascinating. Hope we're going to see a new trailer.

zwiggelbig

Can't wait. I know a lot of people don't like what they saw so far from death stranding but for me it's absolutely amazing and fascinating. Hope we're going to see a new trailer.

I agree with your opinion! Really excited about it and loved what I saw. So much mystery so far. A great breath of fresh air.

GermanZepp

In my mind, Death Stranding is a massive open world, or maybe conected areas a la bordelands but very big and all this areas are subject to change when you die (the explotion), modifing the terrain and gameplay.

Raynes

I think he has everything ready to show off, even a playable demo, but he's sitting on because he's cockdocking buddies with geoff keighley so will save it all for his VGAs.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
i can still go back to MGSV and it feels like a game that just came out, it is that good. Kojima's cinematic eye is so strong and such a big reason why that game looks and plays fantastic. i can't wait to see what he does with more explicitly sci fi subject matter (MGS always felt 50% sci fi 50% Rambo)

Last edited:
I'll get interested when they announce, "Here is live gameplay of how this video game functions, being controlled by an actual human being using a PS4 controller."

THE:MILKMAN

Exhibition=Public display so means it isn't at TGS.....So what is Kojima doing on the 23rd that will be 'fun'?

I swear he is the biggest WUM in gaming unless he announces the release date which given the no show of the game isn't happening.

Shouldn't be surprised given his history but I'm surprised more don't call him out for his antics.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Exhibition=Public display so means it isn't at TGS.....So what is Kojima doing on the 23rd that will be 'fun'?

I swear he is the biggest WUM in gaming unless he announces the release date which given the no show of the game isn't happening.

Shouldn't be surprised given his history but I'm surprised more don't call him out for his antics.

You are acting as if he's doing something wrong here.

Can't ride that hype train, still sore after No Man Sky.

This dude sounds crazy so it will either be an amazing game or a total failure.

BANGS

Banned
Can't ride that hype train, still sore after No Man Sky.

This dude sounds crazy so it will either be an amazing game or a total failure.
That seems to be what he does best... except some of his games are very divisive which is unique...

For example I loved MGS 1-3 but hated 4 and 5... meanwhile most people say 5 is a masterpiece. I couldn't even get into it... played for 3 hours and had no fun whatsoever and gave up...

Top Bottom