• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Death Stranding will be 'really fun', says Kojima – once you're halfway through

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
because they can just release a patch on the new system.

All I'm saying is TLOU2 is probably the biggest possible launch title Sony has ever had, so it makes sense to consider it a possibility that it will indeed be a launch title, or within the launch window.

Frenzy-kun

Neo Member
This game is a hidden tax for fanboys. It's hard for me to recall any game that looks so weird looking and creating so many questions being defended like this.

So, $70 tax. We need more of those.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
I'd suspect Ghost Of Tsushima is the PS5 launch window title.

Here's the thing, if the launch occurs during the holiday quarter rush, then its up against all the big third-party competition. That's sucking a lot of air out of the market already, and its additionally a good time to allow them to make as much bank as possible so they'll continue to give support to your ecosystem.

TLOU2 is simply too big of a deal to be fed into that. Death Stranding makes sense as its counter-programming against the mainstream offerings.

Last edited:
so first 50% is the pleb filter. This game will be like scotch whiskey. for the first few years it will just taste like drinking petrol but then after a while you can stand it enough to pretend you like it so everyone thinks you are cool.

Top Bottom