• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

News Decapitated victim identified as teacher who showed drawings of the Prophet Muhammad

Piku_Ringo

Jan 24, 2015
Get fucking help, dude, Jesus.
Bitch, get the fuck out of here with this drivel. If you seriously think like this you are a deranged individual.
This post won't help you when the mob comes for you.
One person showed a picture of a prophet.
The other literally killed and decapitated someone.

And we are going to blame the guy showing a picture?
Learn not to respond psychotically to offensive things.
Nah, sucks we lost someone, but the muslim is dead :)

Get fucked loser
Keep going! Explain.

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: Xaero Gravity
Jan 7, 2018
This is just disgusting. Don't like how we live here, just move to a Muslim country please.
Muslims beats up younger christian kids at schools.
Muslims gang rapes underage girls for wearing a short skirt.
Muslim decapitates a christian who once drawn profiteer muchamed.

Macaroni: "This is fine. Listen you French you have to change, you have to adjust and stop provoking them!"

Mar 6, 2016
Apparently the beheading was France’s fault for being Islamophobic:

That second tweet really pissed me off. This moron doesn't realise millions have died and fought wars already for free speech and he's making excuses just to silence a magazine.

also why don't tweets appear half the time and just say loading. I had to click on them.

mr.dilya

Jan 7, 2018
I can't think of any Jew or Christian decapitators off the top of my head...
Then you're being wilfully ignorant. I odn't judge a religion based only on what they are producing today, I look at the entire historical legacy. And this is all standard fare for Abrahamic religion.

NeilH1982

Formerly 'NH1982'
Jul 9, 2019
I can't think of any Jew or Christian decapitators off the top of my head...
they are pretty much following the same path to enlightenment as the other Abrahamic religions. Don't forget Jewish and Christians had a head-start. Islam started some 700-1000 years later, now look were christians were 700-1000 years ago. Runnning cusades across the middle east

Last edited:
Reactions: NeoLed

CeroFrio996

privileged little shit
Jun 20, 2019
Anything that supports this needs to be eradicated.
The Christian Bible condones stoning. Should that be "erraticated" too? Is freedom of religion, a core tenant of liberalism, simply lip service when we encounter people who don't believe as we do?

showernota

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2020
Then you're being wilfully ignorant. I odn't judge a religion based only on what they are producing today, I look at the entire historical legacy. And this is all standard fare for Abrahamic religion.
Well you should get over it. Judge these religions by what the Bible (specifically the New Testament for Christians, as Christ nullified the old laws in the OT), Torah, and Qur'an/Haddith say, not by what misguided people did hundreds, if not thousands of years ago.

This poor soul was killed this week, not in 1099. Don't infantilize the motivation for murder in 2020, judge it.

they are pretty much following the same path to enlightenment as the other Abrahamic religions. Don't forget Jewish and Christians had a head-start. Islam started some 700-1000 years later, now look were christians were 700-1000 years ago. Runnning cusades across the middle east
Islam sprung into existence when Muhammad was visited by a spirit (who he thought was satan), the belief being Christians betrayed God by believing He and Christ are one, and Jews just suck I guess. Islam is a mishmash of beliefs and contradictions, it's less a religion and more a response to religion. The Qur'an also states the unbelievers should be killed, which is really the main point in all this.

The Crusades were in response to 450 years of jihad in the Middle East. The Church went too far, obviously, but I don't think any contemporary Catholic or Protestant would say the Church hasn't distorted the Scripture at any point in its long history for selfish reasons (wealth, power, sexual immorality, etc).

Last edited:

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
The Christian Bible condones stoning. Should that be "erraticated" too? Is freedom of religion, a core tenant of liberalism, simply lip service when we encounter people who don't believe as we do?
What the hell are you talking about you despicable little weasel?

This is a thread about a human being who was decapitated for drawing a picture.

niilokin

Feb 21, 2019
the ways of old testament are long gone since new testament took it's place as what christians follow today. islam on the other hand goes backwards from more peaceful texts to violent towards apostates and non-believers, and majority reads that as their true holy texts.

CeroFrio996

privileged little shit
Jun 20, 2019
What the hell are you talking about you despicable little weasel?

This is a thread about a human being who was decapitated for drawing a picture.
And you're using that to talk about "erradicating" a religion. That's been soooo peaceful in the past.

the ways of old testament are long gone since new testament took it's place as what christians follow today. islam on the other hand goes backwards from more peaceful texts to violent towards apostates and non-believers, and majority reads that as their true holy texts.
Bah, long gone. The worst parts of Christianity are still being used to commit atrocities, and the root of Islam is Judaism.