• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

News Decapitated victim identified as teacher who showed drawings of the Prophet Muhammad

lukilladog

Feb 6, 2018
You do realize that people determined what was considered Scripture based on Theology, right?
That seems controversial to me, I think christians would say scripture reached that level by the grace of god... not considerations of a group of people.

ChainedMaster

Oct 20, 2012
the way I understand the Koran, it was written in two major parts over 20 some years, one in Mecca and one in Medina. After Mohammad went to Medina from Mecca, he was persecuted by the people in Mecca, and that's where a lot of the violent chapters take place. A unique part about the Koran is that, unlike the Bible and the Torah, there is a rule in place for any contradictions that may occur. The rule is that, if there's a contradiction in the texts, then whatever was written later is true. Since the texts that were written in Mecca was largely peaceful, which is where we get the "religion of peace" from, anything written in Medina which is largely violent which contradicts the texts in Mecca is considered "canon" since this rule is in place. This is how radical Islamists are able to justify the murders because their religion tells them it's OK to do so because of how Mohammad was treated in Medina and how he advocated violence against non-muslims and the like. The shia-sunni split is a whole different problem but it's still used as a justification for violence. Islam is also the second most popular religion at around 1.9 billion followers (Christianity is 2.4b).

not hating on the religion, just pointing this out. one of my co-workers at my last job was an extremely religious muslim and he was one of the nicest people i've ever met. it's all about how you choose to interpret it. for every radical islamist there's hundreds of thousands of peaceful ones. unfortunately, the way the koran is written makes it easier for people to be radicalized than other religions.
Your understanding is limited. Muhammad didn't advocate for violence against non-Muslims. Christians and Jews were more tolerated under the early caliphates than under Christian rule. The Sunni-Shia split pales in comparison to Christian Schisms, which were marked by extreme violence (4th Crusade, 30 Years War, etc..). The Old Testament (Torah) also advocates for much violence, but Jews have evolved past what "their religion says". Islam is in a bad place now, but it's silly to write it off as hopeless. There is growing progressiveness in the younger Islamic demographic.

technically if you follow the koran canonically, it's not peaceful at all.
You could say the same thing about the Torah/Old Testament. But you'll hardly argue that Judaism is inherently violent, will you?

Last edited:

Riven326

Would place his sister in the spank bank.
Mar 25, 2019
United States
Your understanding is limited. Muhammad didn't advocate for violence against non-Muslims. Christians and Jews were more tolerated under the early caliphates than under Christian rule. The Sunni-Shia split pales in comparison to Christian Schisms, which were marked by extreme violence (4th Crusade, 30 Years War, etc..). The Old Testament (Torah) also advocates for much violence, but Jews have evolved past what "their religion says". Islam is in a bad place now, but it's silly to write it off as hopeless. There is growing progressiveness in the younger Islamic demographic.

You could say the same thing about the Torah/Old Testament. But you'll hardly argue that Judaism is inherently violent, will you?
All you can talk about is the past. But what of today? It is Muslims committing terrorism against non-believers. Not the other way around. When was the last time you saw a Christian behead someone for drawing Christ? That shit does not happen. So spare us the false equivalence.

showernota

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2020
You say it is still law, Jesus said it would remain unchanged until the final judgement, but at the same time its purpose "is fulfilled" and it no longer applies. Doesn´t that sound illogical to you?, like you want to have it both ways?. To me it is not clear that Jesus said he was going to fulfill the law, but the prophecies.

Ps.- Christians not following the law does not mean it is not there.
If that part of the verse was omitted we'd be having a similar discussion, but your argument would be that murder, theft, rape, etc, were now allowed according to the New Testament. Again, you said the Scripture demands heretics be stoned, and I've replied with the words of Christ saying that is not the case.

I'm going to assume you're a dystheist based on that last comment.

Saruhashi

Oct 2, 2018
People need to stop and really think about how much anger, and hatred is needed to decapitate another human being.

Anything that supports this needs to be eradicated.
Yup. It would be one thing to hit the teacher a slap, still wrong, or send then a threatening message, also wrong. To go this far is just unthinkable.

Of course you'll get morons who will say "well don't disrespect people's religion and stuff like this won't happen."

Its real simple though.

Dont disrespect other people.
HOWEVER if someone does disrespect you or your religion then calm the fuck down and respond in a rational manner.

There is nothing that justifies this.

Could you imagine if this was a Trump supporter beheading someone over politics? Or an Incel killing someone over an online grievance? There would be plenty of blame to go around and plenty of conversations about incitement and who exactly is responsible.

Here we just say "well why would you show drawings of their prophet, they don't like that so don't do it, oh and the killing was wrong too." As if there is some fair point of comparison.

Tschumi

Jul 4, 2020
what the fuck is this sly "Religion of Peace" thing? Is this a new keyword for anti-Muslim people? A way of feeling smugly switched on with your friends? Jesus~

You have any idea how many christians have done naaaaaaasty shit? In god's name? Jeeeesus~

This isn't about Islam, this is about a bunch of stupid fucking men who come from a medieval society where they're treated like kings even if they're idiots, who listen to their own undereducated ideas and those of the flashy fat dude who just visited their house and radicalize into monsters. It's not Islam, it's the lifetsyles and cultures of certain groups in those regions.

Reactions: The Scrivener

mr.dilya

Jan 7, 2018
Again, this guy decapitated someone this week. It was misguidance in 1099, just like the majority of Muslims in the Middle East are being misguided currently by violent imams (again though, the Qur'an calls for the deaths of all non-Muslims). Now, I don't believe it's fair to give any benefit of the doubt or special considerations to a violent Muslim living in a western country. If it's going to take 700 more years for Muslim theology to catch up to "don't murder people," then these immigrants and refugees should probably not be allowed into these countries for 700 more years. I personally think most can, but the rules are so lax on immigration for fear of being seen as racist that the murderous ones are coming in freely.

"Save all the Christ talk," what a silly thing to say. It shows you don't have much knowledge regarding Abrahamic religions, and are instead lashing out at a specific religion because you are prejudiced against it, most likely due to your parents. If you're simping for Islam because of socjus reasons, just remember there are only ~500mil more Christians than Muslims in the world. And there are plenty of brown people who believe in Christ.

I wrote up this post and reread yours, so quick addendum:
Why are you turning this into an immigration debate? I don't care about that. I just don't think your Christian religion is any more noble than Islam, because ultimately they are both rooted in the God of Abraham, who is just as bloodthirsty as any terrorist. I see no difference in the Qur'an calling for the death of non-muslims, and God telling Joshua to go and commit genocide against the Caananites. Christians have used the Bible to justify all types of atrocities throughout the course of history, including race based slavery, pogroms, holy wars (yes, jihad), etc; are we supposed to just overlook that becuase Muslims are misbehaving a little bit more during our current timeline? I dont think so.

I'm not simping for Islam I just think your belief system is just as backwards and stupid. Only reason Christians are civilized today is because they were introduced to knowledge and science by people like the Greeks, and Indians (real civilized people), ironically via Muslim Arabs. LMAO @ simping. I'm not Middle Eastern bruh, TF I look like worshiping an Arab God or a Jewish guy? I have way more self respect than that, sorry. That's why I told you to save the Christ talk. I'm not interested.

Last edited:

Riven326

Mar 25, 2019
United States
what the fuck is this sly "Religion of Peace" thing? Is this a new keyword for anti-Muslim people? A way of feeling smugly switched on with your friends? Jesus~

You have any idea how many christians have done naaaaaaasty shit? In god's name? Jeeeesus~

This isn't about Islam, this is about a bunch of stupid fucking men who come from a medieval society where they're treated like kings even if they're idiots, who listen to their own undereducated ideas and those of the flashy fat dude who just visited their house and radicalize into monsters. It's not Islam, it's the lifetsyles and cultures of certain groups in those regions.
Many of these cretins that ran off to join ISIS were born in western countries. It's the religion. It's always been the religion.

So much of the violence in the Middle East is a result of Islam. But these Muslims, which are basically modern day cave men, are too fucking retarded to understand this. They kill each other over sectarian differences. They kill other people because they dared to draw their favorite person.

showernota

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2020

Why are you turning this into an immigration debate? I don't care about that. I just don't think your Christian religion is any more noble than Islam, because ultimately they are both rooted in the God of Abraham, who is just as bloodthirsty as any terrorist. I see no difference in the Qur'an calling for the death of non-muslims, and God telling Joshua to go and commit genocide against the Caananites. Christians have used the Bible to justify all types of atrocities throughout the course of history, including race based slavery, pogroms, holy wars (yes, jihad), etc; are we supposed to just overlook that becuase Muslims are misbehaving a little bit more during our current timeline? I dont think so.

I'm not simping for Islam I just think your belief system is just as backwards and stupid. Only reason Christians are civilized today is because they were introduced to knowledge and science by people like the Greeks, and Indians (real civilized people), ironically via Muslim Arabs. LMAO @ simping. I'm not Middle Eastern bruh, TF I look like worshiping an Arab God or a Jewish guy? I have way more self respect than that, sorry. That's why I told you to save the Christ talk. I'm not interested.
Ok, it's obvious you're not actually reading any of my posts.

Fun fact though, I believe the Canaanites were the offspring of fallen angels and humans (nephilim), as described in Genesis 6. The nephilim were also the reason for the flood, and why Noah and his family were saved from it.

I'll leave it to the late, great Chuck Missler to explain it fully. Give it a watch for a couple of minutes pretty crazy stuff straight from the Bible.

mr.dilya

Jan 7, 2018
Fun fact though, I believe the Canaanites were the offspring of fallen angels and humans (nephilim), as described in Genesis 6.
LOL of course you do. Sounds like a rationalization for genocide, which again, makes what you believe no better than Islam.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: showernota

Tschumi

Jul 4, 2020
Many of these cretins that ran off to join ISIS were born in western countries. It's the religion. It's always been the religion.
The social disaster that is the middle east is at least partly a consequence of colonial powers exploiting vulnerable political structures. You say they're modern cavemen - how did they get that way? Same thing throughout Africa, and in places like Indonesia, to this day. Puppet regiems had their heads cut off when the powers left and corrupt assholes filled the vacuum. Religion was encouraged and given political influence by colonial powers who saw it as a tool for keeping law and order. That's why these countries are hamstrung by corruption, and suffused with violence, to this day. That's why they're a breeding ground for religious extremism, and why they export religious extremism.

That foreigners around the world fell for their bullshit is on those foreigners, not on the religion.

Ok, it's obvious you're not actually reading any of my posts.

Fun fact though, I believe the Canaanites were the offspring of fallen angels and humans (nephilim), as described in Genesis 6. The nephilim were also the reason for the flood, and why Noah and his family were saved from it.

I'll leave it to the late, great Chuck Missler to explain it fully. Give it a watch for a couple of minutes pretty crazy stuff straight from the Bible.

I don't get your point... i didn't say anything about.. Canaan.

I personally believe a bunch of people made up stuff to explain the world around them thousands of years ago and that set the precedent for religion to this day. I also think science is the same thing as religion, just with better tools. Voila~ peace be with you~

Last edited:
Reactions: BaneIsPain

Tschumi

Jul 4, 2020
Why the fuck does France get so many radicals
France has a huge problem with segregation and racism against, and poverty among, non whites/Muslims.. for example, rap music - which mostly comes from these communities - is by far the most popular music in France but it's artists never win any awards, or even get invited to the shows.. anyway, France had problems with religious extremism and minority anger for decades before Isis etc.. it's a problem made by racism and institutional unfairness.

VertigoOA

...thinks mods should get a real job.
Jan 15, 2018
Edit: out of this thread lol.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2011
The more the screechers screech and hope to distract from DECAPITATING PEOPLE IN 20-FUCKING-20 the more they show their utter moral bankruptcy.

When will you clowns work out that beheading people and shaming people doesn't make you right?

Last edited:
Reactions: haxan7

Udham

Mar 3, 2011
Something little OT to the thread but still relevant because I’m seeing people are blaming France for “having Islamophobic laws”, like Burqa Ban.

This Sikh migrant from India fought a battle in the French courts for right to wear Turban for a photograph that required to be taken for an ID, is part of both Religious and Cultural custom.
He lost. But then he came back to India.

This is how it should be, if you don’t like laws/customs of a country you have migrated to, go back to the place you came from.
You still have rights to demand it legally, but doesn’t mean one should start beheading people, if they are not met.

story

Reactions: Iorv3th

Alx

Jan 22, 2007
Why the fuck does France get so many radicals
I don't think France gets more radicals than other countries. It does get targeted more though, but that's because it has a strong history of being secular and pushing for being inclusive. That is something that bothers all extremists because it's a threat to their own strategy of pushing communities against each other.
Case in point, the murdered professor who was teachning freedom of speech and respect (he even warned his students that he was going to show pictures of Muhammad and that those who didn't want to see those could leave the room for a few minutes or look away).

Thing is, the true way of fighting extremism is exactly that, through education and discussion. The French system is meant to turn all people into true French citizens, whatever their origins. That's also why the discussed attack is very important as a symbol, because the extremists didn't target random people, but the education system trying to teach tolerance to kids. Not unrelated to the fact that the current government decided to add more control to homeschooling.

Last edited:

Ballthyrm

Jun 21, 2013
Montpellier
christians follow teachings of jesus who was a pacifist, muslims follow the teachings of mohammed who was a violent warlord and pedophile. christians don't religiously murder people, muslims do. how bad of a brain queef makes someone even consider to compare thse ?
Well, if you ignore like 2000 years of history maybe -.-
Not that long ago, French people were killing each other over who where the "true" christians.

France didn't become secular out of the blue, but more to the consequence of endless senseless killings.
The US has had the same issues where being a Catholic was taboo for a long time, with JFK being the first Catholic president, if i remember correctly.

Last edited:

Saturnman

Jun 7, 2004
France has a huge problem with segregation and racism against, and poverty among, non whites/Muslims.. for example, rap music - which mostly comes from these communities - is by far the most popular music in France but it's artists never win any awards, or even get invited to the shows
But French hip hop does suck.

:)

Riven326

Mar 25, 2019
United States
The social disaster that is the middle east is at least partly a consequence of colonial powers exploiting vulnerable political structures. You say they're modern cavemen - how did they get that way? Same thing throughout Africa, and in places like Indonesia, to this day. Puppet regiems had their heads cut off when the powers left and corrupt assholes filled the vacuum. Religion was encouraged and given political influence by colonial powers who saw it as a tool for keeping law and order. That's why these countries are hamstrung by corruption, and suffused with violence, to this day. That's why they're a breeding ground for religious extremism, and why they export religious extremism.

That foreigners around the world fell for their bullshit is on those foreigners, not on the religion.
I'm not going to deny the part we played in it. But it is a small part when compared to how long Islam has been around. The sectarian violence is brought on by the faith itself. It's the same thing that enables the creation of Islamic caliphates.

At the center of it all is the prophet. Unlike Jesus, who was an individual that encouraged his followers to be peaceful, Muhammad was a brutal warlord that spread Islam by the sword and encouraged his followers to do the same. For Muslims, this guy is the paragon that they all aspire to be, second only to God himself. I don't think I have to explain the many problems that arise by having a religion built around the actions and teachings of an ancient warlord.

The foreigners, as you say, that fell for the Islamic beliefs and then went off to join ISIS, are certainly to blame. But the religion itself plays a large role given the aforementioned qualities that make Islam what it is. Islam is not a peaceful religion, despite what the marketing would have you believe.

ChainedMaster

Oct 20, 2012
All you can talk about is the past. But what of today? It is Muslims committing terrorism against non-believers. Not the other way around.
Sure it is. I never denied that. The reason I'm talking about the past is because I'm showing that this wasn't always the case.

Last edited:

TKOFromTokyo

Jul 20, 2020
That seems controversial to me, I think christians would say scripture reached that level by the grace of god... not considerations of a group of people.
Canon of the OT and NT is deemed to be divinely inspired, but they were both formally determined by councils. That’s a historical fact.

Mar 3, 2020
Looks as if the killer was an 18-year-old Chechen immigrant.

Edit: not a single mention of “Islam” or “Islamic” in the Guardian's reporting of this story. They even refer to the Charlie Hebdo attacks at the end but avoid any connections to Islam:

Classic Guardian! No surprise to learn they would adherents.

NeilH1982

Formerly 'NH1982'
Jul 9, 2019
Hlaf of Europe took to the streets for George Floyd.....
It's funny how all those people show their "support for free speech" and how "they are not afraid", yet none appear to dare do what the teacher did.

It seems to me that decapitating real free speech advocates is working out just fine for muslim terrorists..
This. A real statement would have been marching the streets of Paris with Posters of muhammed.

ruvikx

Jan 12, 2018
Hlaf of Europe took to the streets for George Floyd.....
Nope. Just rent-a-crowd far left activists with about 1% (my guess) of popular support. BLM "bend-the-knee" propaganda was a despicable media spectacle from top to bottom with multimillionaire celebrities selling their virtue to a sycophantic mainstream media who were injecting more "white guilt" on Europe because they're sick bastards & traitors.

This recent despicable event has blown that to pieces though & it'll take a particularly tone deaf asshole to dare shove George Floyd down our throats again after images of a decapitated white male teacher were plastered all over social media, i.e. a white man murdered by a Muslim refugee. His blood is on the hands of everyone with an anti-European, anti-white poisoned mind hiding behind pseudo 'multi-culti' open borders virtue.

Last edited:

Monsterkillah

Aug 12, 2018
Another migrant cases before this

this happened earlier this year

Same location ( France)

France: Muslim Migrants “Rape Girl While Praising Allah”, Post Video Online

mainstream has shied away from this, the Italian media is less so.
The rape took place last Thursday in a banlieue south of Paris. Some government officials, instead of wondering about the cause of the terrible violence, pointed the finger at Twitter.

In France, in a banlieu south of Paris, two sixteen-year-olds of African origin raped a minor girl, filmed the abuse, and shared the video on social networks.
During the sexual violence, the attackers repeatedly cited Allah, the Qur’an and Mecca.

The episode, told by French newspapers and then taken up again by La Verità, took place on Thursday in Morsang-sur-Orge, in the Essonne department. The perpetrators of the rape, as mentioned, posted the video of the violence on the net. Those brutal images, in addition to being shared by numerous users, allowed investigators to trace the identity of the alleged rapists. The two assailants were arrested last Saturday.

The facts in detail
The sexual assault took place in the entrance hall of a building. The classic tower block typical of those French suburbs, where delinquency, drug dealing, crime and, more generally, degradation reign. The video of the rape lasts about a minute and a half, and has bounced from one social media outlet to another, enjoying particular “success” on Twitter.

The dramatic images begin with the underage victim fleeing, and being chased and insulted by the two sixteen-year-olds. From their mouths come extremely violent sentences: offensive words that are mixed with terms that refer to the Islamic religion. “I swear on the Qur’an of Mecca, shout and you will see the blows I give you,” shouts one of the rapists to the frightened girl.

At another point, the rapists order the young woman to follow them: “In the name of Allah, I swear to you on the Qur’an of Mecca: it is better if you reflect in your mind and that you come with us, because a team is about to arrive […] we are the best, those who are coming will make you regret […] )n my mother I swear to you: you will not come out alive. You will die.” At that point, verbal violence turned into physical violence.

Beyond the serious crime, the attitude of the two rapists highlights for the umpteenth time the danger of the pro-Islamist subculture which is now the owner of the Parisian banlieu. According to this view, women count for nothing. They are only objects that serve to satisfy the desires of men. Of the lower beings to be insulted and beaten at will.

Twitter on the grill
The episode also sparked numerous controversies over how social network managers handled the situation. Yes, because despite the police repeatedly asking Twitter users not to share the video, the footage remained in circulation for hours before being removed.

The French government, at that point, instead of reflecting on the pitiful state which the peripheries of the country are in, thought it better to attack Twitter. The Undersecretary for Equal Opportunity, Marlène Schiappa, had no doubts: “The video is revolting. As soon as I became aware of it, I immediately contacted Twitter to have it removed. Copies are still in circulation. This social network is not up to speed; criminals know it, that’s why they use it.”

The biggest risk now is that French public opinion will not stop to reflect either on the serious crime committed by the two very young Africans, or on the tensions that run through the neighborhoods of the suburbs, but on the functioning of Twitter. In that case, it would be a defeat for everyone.

Last edited:

ruvikx

Jan 12, 2018
I don't think France gets more radicals than other countries. It does get targeted more though, but that's because it has a strong history of being secular and pushing for being inclusive. That is something that bothers all extremists because it's a threat to their own strategy of pushing communities against each other.
Case in point, the murdered professor who was teachning freedom of speech and respect (he even warned his students that he was going to show pictures of Muhammad and that those who didn't want to see those could leave the room for a few minutes or look away).

Thing is, the true way of fighting extremism is exactly that, through education and discussion. The French system is meant to turn all people into true French citizens, whatever their origins.
This "system" has only been around since a few decades. It started with the 1960's so-called cultural revolution & evolved into straight-up organized treason entailing race-replacement of the native population via massive African immigration. France is a European nation featuring European peoples who're a race & culture dating back thousands upon thousands of years. They're also white FYI, at least they were until the 1970's or so. So this entire "whatever their origins" shit is pretty recent in the grand scheme of this nations history, unless you have selective amnesia or are infected with cultural Marxist anti-white terrorism (which is the "other" terrorism attacking Europe's nation states as I type).

The man beheaded was also a literal "educator" (a real teacher educating Muslim pupils in a shithole area) & he was slaughtered because a bunch of his class snitched on him, their "anti-Islamophobia" Muslim parents kicked up a fuss & some Chechen refugee (with social benefits of course) decided to chop his head off.

Apologist, sentimentalist, pious intellectually masturbatory calls for "Education & Discussion" with these animals within the context of massive open border Islamic immigration won't get you very far anymore.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie - 12Deflections
Mar 1, 2017

Agreed. Many Muslims are much better people than the garbage people spewing hateful generalizations about Muslims, so shut the fuck up.

ruvikx

Jan 12, 2018
Agreed. Many Muslims are much better people than the garbage people spewing hateful generalizations about Muslims, so shut the fuck up.
I wonder why all these "wonderful" Muslims can't stay in their own countries & instead come over here, claim welfare & attempt to forcibly change our way of life to suit their own religion? Wunderbar peoples.

It's a bizarre morality whereby European peoples aren't even allowed their own countries anymore (this is France for fucks sake!) & apparently Muslims believe they're completely entitled to the everything whilst labelling Christians/whites/Europeans as "evil" or some shit because of the crusades or some perceived wrongs.

A Muslim living in France, enjoying its welfare, infrastructure, leisure, security & civilized society who then dares complain about white French & Christians who criticize Islam is a sack of shit.

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: MightySquirrel
Dec 15, 2011
Are these the same people that you broadly generalise as 'inbreds' when it suits you to?

Oh, hey, here's something I wrote on page 1:
I'll wager the places that urge us to remember that this is a terrible isolated incident, not at all representative of a collective...

...have no such concerns with 'ACAB' and the like.
The desperation to deflect and shame anyone that is looking at the actions of a religious zealot who, in 2020, DECAPITATED someone else for exercising their freedom of speech is one of the most incredibly moral bankrupt, ethically corrupt and intellectually dishonest things I have ever seen.

What the fuck are you going to do? Glue the head back on and say "See? It's not so bad?".

Words are not worse the DECAPITATION.

I know for you clowns this is seen as the virtue signal to end all virtue signals.
The lure to rise above your woke, soy-based peers and out-do them.
They thought they had the A+ virtue signal secured when they rush to defend child molesters. But, boy, this is a SS rank virtue signal and you bozos are tripping over your big floppy feet to grab it like it's the crown in a final round of Fall Guys.

:messenger_grimmacing_ :messenger_ok:

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2011
Once again, you'd be wrong
Except, besides your weak protestations, you know I'm not.

You are more than happy to smear people with a very broad brush and generalise to such an extent that you got your reputation for labelling people as "inbreds" as your avatar label.

No, no. It's not something you need to get into mental gymnastics over. I know what your argument devolves to:

"It's OK when we do it"

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie - 12Deflections
Mar 1, 2017
You're so far from the mark I can't even relate to what you're saying.

It's okay when "we" do what? Say ACAB? What the fuck are you even talking about

What exactly is your issue with me calling people inbreds that you have to keep bringing up? I will liberally call any of these islamist extremists inbreds, devoid of any critical thinking faculties or ability to contribute anything meaningful to mankind. What I won't do, however, is use these worthless inbred trash bags to denigrate and make hateful claims about Muslims in general. That is one of the common "inbred" traits you share with them, not me

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2011
You are worse than Biden at this.

Weak protestations and dismissals. But, like I said, you and I both know I'm speaking entirely truthfully.

Last edited:

Alx

Jan 22, 2007
This "system" has only been around since a few decades.
It started with the 1960's so-called cultural revolution & evolved into straight-up organized treason entailing race-replacement of the native population via massive African immigration. France is a European nation featuring European peoples who're a race & culture dating back thousands upon thousands of years. They're also white FYI, at least they were until the 1970's or so. So this entire "whatever their origins" shit is pretty recent in the grand scheme of this nations history, unless you have selective amnesia or are infected with cultural Marxist anti-white terrorism (which is the "other" terrorism attacking Europe's nation states as I type).
Nope, its bases were laid in 1905, when most of the secular parts of French law were normalized.
You're trying to make it a race thing, when actually it's more about religion and how it's dealt within the country. It's a very old story indeed, one that involves catholics, protestants, jews, or muslims. It's a topic that is at the heart of French culture, one that is taken very seriously by the population. French people value secularity just like Americans value the 1st and 2nd amendments, you can feel people start to grumble every time a French president enters a Church or meets the Pope.

The man beheaded was also a literal "educator" (a real teacher educating Muslim pupils in a shithole area) & he was slaughtered because a bunch of his class snitched on him, their "anti-Islamophobia" Muslim parents kicked up a fuss & some Chechen refugee (with social benefits of course) decided to chop his head off.
He was a regular middle school teacher, teaching in a random class with kids from all religions. Apparently the kids who made a fuss on on social networks weren't even in his class.
There is a major issue with the parent that complained about him and wanted him fired though. He was arrested during the investigations for the attack, actually.

dcll

Apr 28, 2017
The coddling and alliance of the left types and Islam makes no sense at all. Could you imagine if roles were reversed and it was Christianity and Christians doing these things...

Last edited:
  • Empathy
Reactions: showernota