• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DEF JAM: THE TAKEOVER (PSP): New Preview + Trailer:

Xiaoki

Sep 11, 2005
EA is probably the worst programmer for load times on PSP so don't count on short load times.

Those people in the background still look awful, why were they even left in?

Well, let's just hope they don't screw up the gameplay.

Tony HoTT

Banned
Jun 9, 2005
I'm from the future and this game sucks. Buy Metal Gear Ac!d 2 if you're desparate for a PSP game.

HyperZone<3

Sep 27, 2005
Alaska
I'm surprised they are continuing the franchise. Fight for NY bombed, and the production costs on top of the have-gotta-be-high music and artist liscensing fees would make a portable title that appeals to a smaller market a risky venture. At least I would think. But then again, EA is stinking rich and I'm not, so they probably know what they are doing.

Kingpen

Jun 8, 2004
trollingis.srsfkn.biz
HyperZone<3 said:
I'm surprised they are continuing the franchise. Fight for NY bombed, and the production costs on top of the have-gotta-be-high music and artist liscensing fees would make a portable title that appeals to a smaller market a risky venture. At least I would think. But then again, EA is stinking rich and I'm not, so they probably know what they are doing.
Dont say that... Def Jam 3 is my most anticipated 360 game.... Fight for NY was badass