• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DEF JAM: THE TAKEOVER (PSP): New Preview + Trailer:

Matix

-(Source: *IGN*)-

DEF JAM: THE TAKEOVER (PSP): New Preview + Trailer:
http://psp.ign.com/articles/700/700722p1.html

def-jam-fight-for-ny-the-takeover-20060407061548042.jpg

def-jam-fight-for-ny-the-takeover-20060407061548667.jpg

Xiaoki

EA is probably the worst programmer for load times on PSP so don't count on short load times.

Those people in the background still look awful, why were they even left in?

Well, let's just hope they don't screw up the gameplay.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Damn this game looks really really good! Shit EA give us low load times.

I'm surprised they are continuing the franchise. Fight for NY bombed, and the production costs on top of the have-gotta-be-high music and artist liscensing fees would make a portable title that appeals to a smaller market a risky venture. At least I would think. But then again, EA is stinking rich and I'm not, so they probably know what they are doing.

Kingpen

HyperZone<3 said:
I'm surprised they are continuing the franchise. Fight for NY bombed, and the production costs on top of the have-gotta-be-high music and artist liscensing fees would make a portable title that appeals to a smaller market a risky venture. At least I would think. But then again, EA is stinking rich and I'm not, so they probably know what they are doing.

Dont say that... Def Jam 3 is my most anticipated 360 game.... Fight for NY was badass

Top Bottom