• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deftones Announce Dia De Los Deftones 2019 Festival

Punished Miku

Gold Member
image001-6-1564426383-compressed.jpg

This is one of the most crushing lineups of bands I've ever seen. I just got tickets today. I think literally every band is worth seeing.

lock2k

Banned
image001-6-1564426383-compressed.jpg

This is one of the most crushing lineups of bands I've ever seen. I just got tickets today. I think literally every band is worth seeing.

Love how diverse in music styles the set up is!

I thought I recognized one of those bands (besides deftones of course). JPEGMAFIA is the dude that released the song "My Thoughts on Neogaf Dying" which I made a thread about (and subsequently screeeeeched about when it was unceremoniously closed) like a year ago I think. I love NeoGAF obviously but I thought hearing a song about NeoGAF was hilarious.

Here it is again:

He doesn't care

Clearly he was wrong about GAF dying though. I can tell because I'm having trouble keeping up with threads again. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I thought I recognized one of those bands (besides deftones of course). JPEGMAFIA is the dude that released the song "My Thoughts on Neogaf Dying" which I made a thread about (and subsequently screeeeeched about when it was unceremoniously closed) like a year ago I think. I love NeoGAF obviously but I thought hearing a song about NeoGAF was hilarious.

Here it is again:

He doesn't care

Clearly he was wrong about GAF dying though. I can tell because I'm having trouble keeping up with threads again. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Yeah that track is extremely weird lol. He seems to troll liberals and conservatives in his lyrics constantly and makes lots of video game references. He's actually one of the only rappers I like. I was shocked he was going to be there!

Top Bottom