• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deliver Us Mars - Announcement trailer

Surely developer's need to start focusing on current generation only now? There's enough consoles and obviously PCs to support it now.

wipeout364

Really enjoyed the first for what it was, I am interested to see how this turns out.

Surely developer's need to start focusing on current generation only now? There's enough consoles and obviously PCs to support it now.

I don’t know if you played the first one but it wasn’t a graphical powerhouse. I don’t think this is a very big team and the gameplay is walking simulator with a little bit of action, targeting PS4 honestly probably makes zero difference for this studio.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Experience a hand-crafted narrative adventure, with a full motion-capture cast, new and improved mechanics, and a brand new traversal system.

The Red Planet comes to life as you journey through dusty plains, icy craters and canyons with real-time ray traced shadows and reflections on supported platforms.

Deliver Us Mars is coming soon to PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One & PC.

wipeout364

Looks great, just hope they don’t over extend themselves with scale and it hurts gameplay. Looking forward to see where the story goes, enjoyed the narrative of the first game.

Top Bottom