• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dell: Sony PlayStation 4 The Last of Us Bundle + Headset + 3mo PS Plus + $100 GC

rjinaz

Dell Home has the Sony PlayStation 4 500GB The Last of Us Remastered Bundle + Sony Silver Gaming Headset + 3 Month Playstation Plus (See In Cart) + $100 Dell Gift Card for $382.02 Free Shipping. Tax in most states.

Sony PlayStation 4 500GB Game Console
The Last of Us Remastered voucher, 3 Month PS Plus Subscription
DualShock 4 controller
Sony Silver Gaming Headset
6.6' HDMI cable, 4.9' USB cable, 4.9' power cord

http://accessories.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A8246253

Sorry forgot to add the price in the title:

$382 not including tax.

dugdug

Banned
Pretty sweet deal. Worth letting people know, Dell usually sends gift cards way later after delivery.

Arttemis

Holy shit. Absolutely insane deal. Sell the headset and the deal is closer to $350 - 100GC = ~$250 overall.

Better than the Bloodborn + $20 deal by far!!!

Get on this if interested in a PS4!!!

Kimosabae

Banned
I'm also interested in the silver headset. Anyone have any experience with them? I've never owned a gaming headset, so I'm looking to get in cheap. Are they just awful in comparison to the gold?

rjinaz

Looks like the price has gone up to $400 now. Might have been a slight price mistake or limited quantities at that price.

Onemic

Why did I think the thread title said:

Dell: Sony PlayStation 4 The Last Guardian Bundle + Headset + 3mo PS Plus + $100 GC

Blackage

I don't see anything about PS+ on that page for 3 months, or do the 3 months come with Last of Us Remastered Digital?

Krakn3Dfx

Basically getting the PS4 for $240, give or take, then use the eGC to pick up a spare controller and game. It's like buying on Cowboom, except it's new.

SerTapTap

Ugh, I really want to get this, but with e3 right around the corner...

I seriously doubt Sony will announce anything at E3 that would remotely make this deal look bad, unless you really won't use anything but the PS4 itself (personally, the dell gift card is a bit of a rough sell, but I'm sure I'd find a way to spend $100 in "free" money). A $50 price cut seems like the only remotely possible outcome from E3 and I seriously doubt even that. They'll talk games, the system is doing fine price-wise.

s it worth $30 on amazon? Also s the sound quality the same? i had heard there were some issues with sound quality through the controllers versus wirelessly through the PS4.

Wireless from dongle has slightly weaker bass to my ears than wired to controller. It's not a huge deal, but it was a bit noticeable in Axiom Verge which has good bass. It's not like the Golds sound like crap over wireless, still about the best sound quality I've heard of in that price bracket--they're not as good as my Sennheiser 598s, but they were much cheaper of course. Also, voice chat quality was apparently a fair bit better over wired. I guess the DS4 has a much better connection than the Golds.

Is that an extra Dual Shock 4 or one total?

Must just be the one, since they enumerate the other stuff included in a stock PS4 box like AC adapter, HDMI etc. If they're smart they always put a second DS4 on the bundle graphic if there's more.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
If you sign up for Dell's (free) rewards program you will get 5% more back in Gift Cards (10% if you pay using their financing option) and free two day shipping.

BadWolf

I seriously doubt Sony will announce anything at E3 that would remotely make this deal look bad, unless you really won't use anything but the PS4 itself (personally, the dell gift card is a bit of a rough sell, but I'm sure I'd find a way to spend $100 in "free" money). A $50 price cut seems like the only remotely possible outcome from E3 and I seriously doubt even that. They'll talk games, the system is doing fine price-wise.

Yeah, even if there is a $100 price drop this deal is still damn good.

Krakn3Dfx

If anyone is worried about having a $100 Dell eGC and nothing to do with it, https://www.raise.com/ is supposed to be a pretty good site for selling eGC's off for 80%+ of the value in cash. Saw it on Slickdeals, have never used the site myself, but people seem to have good luck with it.

Cimarron

Wait the gift card is gone? It is stil in the banner for the deal!

I just ordered the bundle and got the giftcard. Just call them and tell them what the website says and send them a link and screenshot. this is an awesome deal for me especialy since I had $125 Dell gift card to burn! So I basically got this for $175! Woot! Woot!

Top Bottom