• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democrats: Independence Day Celebrations Glorify White Supremacy

Whataborman

Apr 19, 2018

NH1982

Jul 9, 2019
Not attacking the 4th of July itself. Just the fact that it is celebrated at mount Rushmore. ie. trying to make something out of nothing again.

Democrats go brrrr.

Last edited:

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
I'm also calling it now... Mount Rushmore will be defaced by these left-wing loons in the near future.
I started calling that a while ago. All it takes is one of these loons getting a tote of acid from somewhere and pouring it down the faces to wreck it. I hope Noem has constant security around it, armed and ready to shoot.

Reactions: Whataborman

samporter

Banned
May 29, 2020
Are there no bounds to this madness? It seems like covid19 is affecting more than the lungs, it's also going after brain function.

BouncyFrag

Feb 10, 2014
Sickening. From forcing infected covid patients into nursing homes to doing their damndest to ignite a race war, they don’t even try to hide their true faces now.

Reactions: autoduelist

Croatoan

Jun 24, 2014
I started calling that a while ago. All it takes is one of these loons getting a tote of acid from somewhere and pouring it down the faces to wreck it. I hope Noem has constant security around it, armed and ready to shoot.
I actually had a dream a couple months ago that a group of people tried to destroy Mount Rushmore. A whole bunch of them fell to their deaths after using weird pulley systems to get up to faces but they did end up blowing a nose off. It was a really weird dream. I just remember watching them do it from the observation area and being at peace when their bodies splatted on the ground.

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: MetalAlien
Dec 4, 2019
They are just combining everything with everything and seeing what sticks.

Y'all need to tell them to go fuck themselves.

AV

May 31, 2018
Leeds, UK
The same thing happens in the UK.

The Labour party keep telling us how evil we are and then wonder why they keep losing.
Not even just losing, last election was a fucking bloodbath. It resulted in a wave of voters stumbling around in circles asking how such a thing could be possible when ALL of their friends ALSO voted Labour! Must be because over 40% of the country are racists.

Last edited:

Halo is Dead

May 20, 2018
Not even just losing, last election was a fucking bloodbath. It resulted in a wave of voters stumbling around in circles asking how such a thing could be possible when ALL of their friends ALSO voted Labour! Must be because over 40% of the country are racists.
If Trump wins again the narrative from the left will be "SEE America IS racist and supports white supremacy!"

Halo is Dead

May 20, 2018
How long does it take being called a monster before someone actually becomes the monster?
If the left looses it will entirely be their fault. The lack of self awareness is astounding. Same reason why they lost in 2016. The pandemic is Trump's biggest stain and the main reason why he will loose (if he dose). The November election will be the climax to this shit year.

Reactions: Cravis

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Remember that question yesterday, is Trump happy the south won the civil war.

Maybe we need to ask Democrats are they happy the British lost the revolutionary war.

Woo-Fu

incest on the subway
Jan 2, 2007
You can't celebrate the 4th of July if you're white. The 4th of July is nationalism. If you celebrate it as a white person it is white nationalism.

At this point if you're white the only non-cancel-worthy position is to hate America. Remember, if you simply say nothing that silence is violence, that silence is consent.

🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

Last edited:
  • Triggered
Reactions: Liberty4all

Fox Mulder

Jul 1, 2009
Greensboro, NC
I’m shocked they deleted it. Like they care about the opinions of regular people thinking this is insane.

I’m expecting to see bullshit curfews get placed closer to the weekend in places to stomp out parties and cancel local firework shows.

Calcium

May 15, 2013
I knew this was coming. Anyone who celebrates on July 4th will be a white supremacist that is fueling the spread of Covid. Anyone who goes out and protests is fine, though.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
It’s amazing how crazy the left are. All they had to do was put up a faux moderate and keep their mouths shut.

they can’t do it. No matter how ridiculous some Trump tweet or another is, the DNC takes the bait and outdoes him. At least I know Trump is trolling and baiting. but the left clearly isn’t, as the tearing down of statues (and any research into their ideology) shows.

Reactions: Shaqazooloo