• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

News Clickbait Democrats Just Got CAUGHT Rigging Elections, Judge Pleads GUILTY, Mail In Voter Fraud Exposed in NJ

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
In the latest mail in poll, 11 out of 10 democrats don’t care.

(not my joke, but perfect time to repeat it)
According to the Fox News poll, 60-70% of people want mail in ballots nationwide. Can you imagine the fraud as children steal their parents' ballots and use them, or people just steal them out of mailboxes? It's completely insecure - there is no way to ID the voter, which cases like this prove is necessary to ensure one voter one vote per election.

Reactions: onewingedhoneybee

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Wait until they find a box of 10 votes postmarked from the Kremlin for Trump and turn this all around into a 3.5 year "oversight" investigation.
Ironic that democracy was destroyed because Russia bought some FB ads and had 13 hackers, while the DNC is willing to allow random ballots to be stuffed into a post office box.

Gunztrix

Mar 14, 2012
Guys you are all probably going to hate me. But from reading the article the gentleman in the video is citing how does this invalidate mail in voting? The fraud that occured here was due to a corrupt bribed democratic judge stuffing the ballet box at a voting booth. This occured regardless of mail in voting.

The real issue here is that we have a corruptable election system in which elected officials charged with keeping the integrity of the election are corruptible and can abuse normal voting along with mail in voting.

If you stopped the mail in voting the fraud would still occur regardless.

Edit: Article: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.inquirer.com/news/voter-fraud-philadelphia-ward-leader-judge-of-elections-domenick-demuro-guilty-plea-20200521.html?outputType=amp

Last edited:

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada
Ironic that democracy was destroyed because Russia bought some FB ads and had 13 hackers, while the DNC is willing to allow random ballots to be stuffed into a post office box.
The biggest attack on America since 9/11 blah blah blah for 3 years over Facebook ads but then they turn around in favor of the most exploitable form of voting conceived. Also remember that "Moscow" Mitch McConnell was blocking vote reforms that would make sure that nothing like that could happen again.

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
Guys you are all probably going to hate me. But from reading the article the gentleman in the video is citing how does this invalidate mail in voting? The fraud that occured here was due to a corrupt bribed democratic judge stuffing the ballet box at a voting booth. This occured regardless of mail in voting.

The real issue here is that we have a corruptable election system in which elected officials charged with keeping the integrity of the election are corruptible and can abuse normal voting along with mail in voting.

Edit: Article: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.inquirer.com/news/voter-fraud-philadelphia-ward-leader-judge-of-elections-domenick-demuro-guilty-plea-20200521.html?outputType=amp
Because if voting fraud occurs and the mail-in system is significantly more vulnerable than our current voter ID system, then logically voting fraud can increase with a mail-in system. People can steal your ballots, or workers (like that judge) could just not send them out and fill them out themselves. There is no certainty of the ballot of a person being the vote of that person.

Kenpachii

Mar 23, 2018
Voter ID is the only way to guarantee safe and fair elections for both sides.

If anyone feels differently, I'd love to hear the argument.
How does it work now? can mom just vote for there 3 kids and husband because they are to lazy to do so?

Here u gotta show your ID come in and it gets locked into boxes and sealed and shipped.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Ok actually watching this, this is bigger than being played up.

Basically DNC CANDIDATES paid a consultant to pay this guy.

Who is this consultant? Who were these candidates? Why are they not facing charges as well?

Oh ya their Democrats.

ManaByte

Jun 10, 2004
Southern California
mcucosmic.com
How does it work now? can mom just vote for there 3 kids and husband because they are to lazy to do so?

Here u gotta show your ID come in and it gets locked into boxes and sealed and shipped.
The way it works now is they go out to fields where there are migrant farm workers and the get them all on bus and take them to a polling place where they vote using the names of dead people. That trick doesn't work with IDs being required, so the Dems will always object to IDs being required to vote.

Cravis

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2006
From here on out anything the Democratic party accuses the Republican party of doing I'm automatically going to assume that Dems are guilty as fuck for doing whatever it is they're accusing Repubs. It's on them prove their innocence.

Kenpachii

Mar 23, 2018
The way it works now is they go out to fields where there are migrant farm workers and the get them all on bus and take them to a polling place where they vote using the names of dead people. That trick doesn't work with IDs being required, so the Dems will always object to IDs being required to vote.
Dam lol.

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
The American Heritage Foundation, through the FOIA, have documented 1,285 cases of voter fraud:

Link to an interactive map of voter fraud:

Last edited:

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Because if voting fraud occurs and the mail-in system is significantly more vulnerable than our current voter ID system, then logically voting fraud can increase with a mail-in system. People can steal your ballots, or workers (like that judge) could just not send them out and fill them out themselves. There is no certainty of the ballot of a person being the vote of that person.
To add to this, there is ballot harvesting.

Imagine going door to door, asking people if they have voted. If no, tell them you are collecting ballots [this is actually done now in some states]. You can also do this at old folks homes, etc. Now, based on chit chat, or looks, simply put votes in either a 'submit' or 'trash' bag. [Ie, trash old white male votes, or trash minority votes, or any other scheme].

There are many variants of this. Some even more transparently fraudulent, like setting up an address to receive ballots for multiple people and submitting votes under their name.

And now consider many Dems argue for various reasons votes should be allowed to come in late. Identify close races, and focus ballot harvesting techniques on those areas.

You honestly don't even need to trash votes to sway things, if you simply use demographics and racial profiling to determine what doors to knock on. It turns political races into door to door races.

In my state, we just drop off ballots. No ID. No nothing. It's harder to buy a video game. It is amazing to me the party that celebrates raw democracy to such a degree has no desire for voter security.

Voter ID laws should be the first step. Extreme penalties for anything approaching voter fraud should be instituted. Heck, I'd even support keeping ballots on paper, mailing people a secure notification of who they voted for, and allowing people to get an unique receipt so you can check an online registry to ensure your vote is in the right column. Hell, maybe even allow people to optionally make their vote public so irregularities can be spotted easier. Any irregularities should be investigated with criminal charges at the ready for negligence.

If you want people to treat voting seriously, the state must take voting seriously. I have my own moral issues with many voting systems to begin with, but when you add such easy and laughable fraud to the pot it turns what should be a trusted action into absurd theater.

In the rare case of individuals who can not make it to a voting center, i'm sure we can easily come up with a secure workaround [ie, secured and offical mobile voting that goes to old folks homes that follow strict rules under camera with strict criminal penalties for the officials present if shenanigans occur].

Last edited:

btgorman

Jul 26, 2009

Here is a website that you can wrap your lefty brain around
Election experts say Trump is partially correct, that there is slightly more fraud in mail-voting than in-person voting. But they caution that both can be done safely and securely, and that election fraud is extremely rare in all instances.

"Where there is fraud in the system, it really seems to be in mail balloting," said Lonna Atkeson, a political science professor at the University of New Mexico. "There's some, there's not a lot. I think there's a little bit."

Don't worry. My friend did the same thing.

He said that there is not such thing as voter fraud. I sent him the tim pool article as reference. Then he said that has nothing to do with mail-in voting. Then I sent him the lefty NPR news stating that there is more fraud in mail-in system compared to in-person system. Then he said that this is only the opinion of the UNM Political Science Professor. Then he goes back to saying how Republicans are hypocrites.

Lefties always ignore evidence.

Last edited:
Reactions: tfur

Gunztrix

Mar 14, 2012
Here is a website that you can wrap your lefty brain around

Don't worry. My friend did the same thing.

He said that there is not such thing as voter fraud. I sent him the tim pool article as reference. Then he said that has nothing to do with mail-in voting. Then I sent him the lefty NPR news stating that there is more fraud in mail-in system compared to in-person system. Then he said that this is only the opinion of the UNM Political Science Professor. Then he goes back to saying how Republicans are hypocrites.

Lefties always ignore evidence.
Thank you for the link!

Well I'm not your lefty friend and I didn't say there no such thing as voter fraud nor that there was no mail in fraud. The quoted article simply does not support the targeted attack on mail in voting. Essentially the article is being twisted to support a anti mail-in ballot.

The NPR article is a good article on the subject. And I agree with the experts referred in the article.

"Election experts say Trump is partially correct, that there is slightly more fraud in mail-voting than in-person voting. But they caution that both can be done safely and securely, and that election fraud is extremely rare in all instances."

And still if you hypothetically didn't have mail in voting in the first story you still would have the fraud committed by the judge. Gutting the ability of hundreds of thousands of Americans as a solution to counter fraud that would occur regardless of mail in voting is totally missing the forest for the trees.

I'm not like your friend I don't think your completely wrong I just disagree with the solution suggested by some.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kreios and Trey

Ten_Fold

Jan 18, 2017
I tell people this all the time, Democrats are NOT saints, they do dirty shit just as much as the republicans, it’s just they are better at spinning it in the media.

Trey

Mar 3, 2010
The American Heritage Foundation, through the FOIA, have documented 1,285 cases of voter fraud:

Link to an interactive map of voter fraud:
I wonder how many votes were cast in every election nationwide over the last 40 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: Miku Miku

Eiknarf

Mar 25, 2019
I don’t want to mail in my vote

What’s so difficult about driving to your local school for seven minutes to vote?

mickaus

Gold Member
May 30, 2019
Republicans just won a seat in California despite mail in voting. Or was that some sort of fluke that gains everyone’s confidence before rigging goes all out in November??:pie_thinking:

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada
Republicans just won a seat in California despite mail in voting. Or was that some sort of fluke that gains everyone’s confidence before rigging goes all out in November??:pie_thinking:
They just played by the terrible rules and out did the democrats, they ballot harvested which auto mentioned above as well. Plus that district was always leaning a bit more republican prior to skanks mcgee winning the seat. I don't understand why anyone would be for exploitable nonsense.

Vicetrailia

Mar 12, 2019

What’s so difficult about driving to your local school for seven minutes to vote?
Lines. I'm too busy for that shit. I'm glad my state has mail voting. Early voting is nice because you don't have the lines.

Mail voting is really convenient so I like it.

Last edited:

Piku_Ringo

Jan 24, 2015
"lollipop_disappointed:

Well, I personally don't wanna standing around in a line with most of the people in my community. Even more so now that Coroni 2020 virus is a thing in Florida.

Its just more convenient for me to mail in my ballot, knowing my state will fuck it up no matter if its done in a booth or by mail.

BouncyFrag

Feb 10, 2014
I trust mail-in voting just as much as I do this man who was the face of the Democrats during the Russia hoax and impeachment hearings:

There is nothing they will not do to steal an election when they spent years trying to invalidate 2016’s.