• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Demon's Soul | New Gameplay Video

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
unknown.png

Launch title for the PS5 ?
Also coming to PC

demons-souls-pc-reveal.jpg
ps5-demonsouls-video-thumb-block-07-en-110620.jpg

Last edited:

Relativ9

I mean I really wish they hadn't turned on easy mode, but holy fuck that looked good! First truly next gen looking gameplay?

Looks great graphically, but it's a poor demonstration of what the game actually is, using the tutorial. People in the PS5 Show thread were asking if that's indicative of the whole game. Like it's Kung Fu Master where you can one hit every enemy.

Last edited:

Sakura

Visually it looked good, but not sure I understand why they showed just walking around 1 shotting everything.

Yoboman

Looks great

I was really hoping launch seeing as its been rated already

Maybe the trailer just held back that info?

CamHostage

Still no date?

Nope. Was really hoping this had been able to meet the launch, but since they didn't mention the date, I assume it's not good news.

Even Spider-Man didn't list as a launch game ("Holiday 2020"), so both consoles, zero new games on day one, not great, but at least it's still all happening in 2020 instead of being pushed back.

Also, game looked good, so back to that...

xviper

Its loos sooooo damn good, the first Next Gen looking game

But Gameplay feels slower than usual, i don't know maybe because of the player not the game, Demon's souls always had a smooth gameplay compared to Dark souls 1/2

Never the less, already GOTY any year it releases

This looks more next Gen than any gane on any console I've seen even the bs running on pc passed off as console in other events. Omg!!! Shit made my day, it's utter gorgeousness.

Not that the graphics are technically attractive, but the art direction still doesn't work for me. I'd also hope there will be the option to turn off the player's vocalizations; I'd rather not hear grunts, wheezing, and such.

Neolombax

The world in general looks amazing, but it seems my concerns for enemy design is still valid, they look too westernized. The enemy knight design was too fancy for demons souls at least. Also, movement and animation lacked... Weight? Looked a bit off to me.

MiguelItUp

I don't care for Souls games whatsoever. I love the art, sound, music, and just the aesthetic as a whole. The gameplay flow just does nothing for me. But holy shit does this look incredible, especially compared to the original.

Last edited:
Top Bottom