• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Demon's Souls Remake: also coming to PC [Update: Sony refutes]

Bryank75

Banned
Bryank75 Bryank75 , a friendly reminder:
Yeah, they're absolutely stupid. Way to torpedo your own platform.

The Fartist

Gold Member
tenor.gif

Edit:

gyCMS05.gif

Edit, again:

GMRpUIN.gif

Last edited:

jimbojim

Banned
"Not available on other consoles for a limited time?" I thought this game was a Sony property.
I thought Sony owned the IP? Why is it only console exclusive for a limited time?
What.

And what does the first sentence mean? Is this coming to Xbox? Why would Sony do that, they own the IP?
"Not available on other consoles for a limited time..."
Strange... I thought the Demon's Souls IP belonged to Sony. Is it releasing on other consoles later on?

They do own an IP. "other consoles" maybe just means PS4 familiy. But we will see. Because it says "PlayStation Exclusive"

Last edited:

spons

Gold Member
That's hysterical. It just strengthens my focus on going full blown PC this gen. All Xbox titles, some good traditional playstation games, indies and a bunch of exclusives.

I'll watch the console wars from the sideline while I enjoy my computer, thanks.

So is it coming to PS4 or also coming to Xbox although its made by a Sony studio like MLB the Show will be?

If its coming to PS4, its cross-gen and that leaves only Ratchet and Clank and Bugsnax as the next gen games at launch.

If its coming to Xbox, what in the absolute fuck is going on at Sony?

Reactions: GHG

GHG

Gold Member
Don't feel like taking the time to implement them. Keep in mind im talking about rtx features not in the console version.

Oh like DLSS? Yeh, it would depend on whether they go with Nvidia or AMD as the marketing partner for the game.

They've been inconsistent so far with this. Went with Nvidia for Death Stranding but then went for AMD for Horizon. Considering how Horizon turned out I hope they go with Nvidia for optimisations this time round.

Seems to me that whomever made the trailer for youtube forgot to find a new slice without that disclaimer. Cause that game is definitely not coming to other consoles. If it was releasing on PS4, it would do so. That's a disclaimer you would find for a third party moneyhat like Final Fantasy XVI. This will surely get a clarification either way soon enough.

But if true.....LOL.

PC master race thirsty for quality next-gen content though.... the drip in every post lmao.

Top Bottom