• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Demon's Souls Remake for PS4 listed on Hungarian Media Markt (Update: Sony denies report)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well TECHNICALLY the only thing they are saying here is that it will come exclusively to Ps5 .....on November 19.
It's the same wording third party devs use when they can't talk about timed exclusivity deal specifics :
"Is the game coming to console 1?"
"All we are saying at the moment is that on this specific date the game will launch exclusively on console 2?"

Same thought i had, once you have been in a long term relatioship you can read between the lines 🤔

Banned
people should hope that it's coming to PS4 too, it would boost sales and maybe make a sequel or a Bloodborne remaster more likely.

if Sony sees high numbers they will have an easier time greenlighting a new game

#Phonepunk#

Banned
the game is coming out in less than a month on PS5 (!!!). so even if the "coming to PC" bit is true (probably) then that would be a timed exclusive. a part may arrive eventually but if you want to play it this year you will need a PS5.

pretty sure that's how it will be. i don't see the game coming to Xbox, because Bluepoint's Shadow of the Colossus didn't, and this particular game is owned by Sony. then again if it is coming to PC, who knows?

Last edited:

Bryank75

Banned
I hear 'It's just a remake' bandied about so much but the hype and this thirst from the entire gaming audience on all platforms says it is so much more.
As it was with Bloodborne...

the game is coming out in less than a month on PS5 (!!!). so even if the "coming to PC" bit is true (probably) then that would be a timed exclusive. a part may arrive eventually but if you want to play it this year you will need a PS5.

pretty sure that's how it will be. i don't see the game coming to Xbox, because Bluepoint's Shadow of the Colossus didn't, and this particular game is owned by Sony. then again if it is coming to PC, who knows?

It's coming to PC without question. But Xbox? Highly unlikely as the ip is owned by Sony, that's like saying God of War and uncharted will end on Xbox which is simply not possible.

The port begging and trolling is too much. Isn't there a policy against this?

How's it port-begging or trolling? Dude, they LITERALLY listed "PC and other consoles" in the Sept 16 trailer. That was in an official trailer, then quickly removed. Then we get this Hungarian market leak listing a PS4 version, and you still think it's fake?

I'd hate to be that blindly devoted without reason xD

jhjfss

Pop Tv Yes GIF by One Day At A Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom