• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Demon's Souls screenshots, Amazon's box art reveal for Souls, GT7, Destruction Allstars, Returnal, Sackboy

GrayFoxPL

Launch games or launch window? You make the call. Note the "not final" on Demon's Souls box art and Gran Turismo.

81%2Bu5xDhmML._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81MkXynJ64L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

810z0nFKivL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

jT5Hm4C.gif

Bloody hell, we really are deep in the era of the ugly man-women and I cannot wait for the trend to end.

Also these covers are kindn of shite generally. Badly designed, ugly and the bright white banners are clearly not being taken into consideration.

Still, good to see these games must be well on the way to being ready though.

Last edited:

RoadHazard

Gold Member
I don't like the black + white PS5 header, just doesn't look as good as the PS4 boxarts. And it's weird when combined with the blue plastic (although I guess it matches the PS5 color scheme).

WindomURL

Too bad about that Demon's Souls cover. Missed opportunity. Doesn't convey even a bit of the game's mystique. Feels more like MediEvil than Souls.

CrysisFreak

Banned
What a shame, the DS screenshots are super compressed fucking Jeff Bezos unable to fix his platform jeez we know that irl the game won't have a single jaggy god bless PlayStation cannot wait for DS

Airbus Jr

Banned
Feck someone already use Demon Souls box art as cover profile

Im gona have to revert back or use somehing else

Last edited:

sublimit

Banned
On second thought i don't want either Demon's Souls or GT7 to be launch titles. These are both very important games for me so i want them to take all the time they need and release a complete game whenever they are 100% ready.

We haven't even seen any gameplay from Demon's Souls yet...

Last edited:

xrnzaaas

Demon's Souls cover surely is fake / not final, looks like someone's made a screenshot and put it on the cover.

Last edited:

Codes 208

Ah yes, generic pose #283945

thank you demon souls.

It looks ok, I frankly don’t care for the box as long as the game lives up

Airbus Jr

Banned
For the community sake..i hope they fixed the broken archstone...

Weve seen the cancelled stage and honestly it looks great

Will be a great additional value for me and anyone who have played the original game

On second thought i don't want either Demon's Souls or GT7 to be launch titles. These are both very important games for me so i want them to take all the time they need and release a complete game whenever they are 100% ready.

We haven't even seen any gameplay from Demon's Souls yet...

What about if they are ready already. We haven't seen Miles Morales gameplay and it's coming out at launch.

sublimit

Banned
What about if they are ready already. We haven't seen Miles Morales gameplay and it's coming out at launch.
If they are then i'll be happy but we all know how Polyphony like to take their time and the fact that we haven't seen gameplay yet from Blue Point doesn't make me very confident they will be ready at launch...

whitesugar

Banned
Looking forward to a lineup of proper next gen games, GT7 and DS especially. Also think Returnal will be a sleeper hit

Fbh

"I came to break helmets and talk to the manager....and I'm all out of helmets".
They all look decent except for the Demon Souls one which is pretty generic and uninspired. Hopefully they really mean the "art not final" part.

is demon's souls ps5 exclusive?
hopefully we will be blown away by the graphics

Yeah it's Ps5 exclusive.
It will also offer 2 different graphics presets, one to focus on visuals and one to focus on performance.

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Launch games or launch window? You make the call. Note the "not final" on Demon's Souls box art and Gran Turismo.

81%2Bu5xDhmML._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81MkXynJ64L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

810z0nFKivL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81HgxLAlAsL.png

91rNTNJPICL.png

91bHRApAODL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

EheFntPXkAUgLEg
Beautiful cover art of Demon souls... Horrible Ps5 case... I dislike it... Should be like ps2... Font white and label in black color.

That Demon's Souls cover is hideous. The OG cover will always be the best
I7-YtSnpQPntUpGPBZ1WFWK35LzzDw04fig3QhCdP25_sIfuiTl-r2rgUD1WV4fYxIr3zZ7XmTx9KDDgpjBe8WRziHvZQByfmT7q_pBHwguJJAoFmaM

Just a dead character on the cover... it's the original "prepare to die", except without the aggressive marketing.

Yeah, I think it's clear from everything I've seen to this point that it is really tough for Bluepoint (and probably any studio) to convey the essence of Souls properly. I'm definitely interested in playing the up-res'ed DS, but I've been less than impressed with the reimagining.

Top Bottom