• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Demon's Souls screenshots, Amazon's box art reveal for Souls, GT7, Destruction Allstars, Returnal, Sackboy

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Then remember the original still exists and go play that again
Bluepoint are free do what they want and I’m free not like it and I really don’t like the new designs. I think I will just wait for Elden Ring.

FROM’s art direction and designs is why I love their games in the first place. Bluepoint made good job improving Colossus models without chasing the core design but here......:sick::sick:

Hotter than Stiflers Mom... fine figure. If anyone actually pays close attention to the trailer, a lot went into her bootie physics on that spacesuit. Boxart clearly going for that Alien's Ripley atmosphere. On point in my opinion.

SJW's call her a Karen, alt bois bitch it's a female and not a doll nymph. Culture wars indeed.
Sorry, didn't know you have a crush on her.

Azurro

Banned
Bluepoint are free do what they want and I’m free not like it and I really don’t like the new designs. I think I will just wait for Elden Ring.

FROM’s art direction and designs is why I love their games in the first place. Bluepoint made good job improving Colossus models without chasing the core design but here......:sick::sick:

Dude, you bitch about the design again and again and again. We get it, you don't like it, it's not weeaboo desu, desu Watashi Bandai to enough.

Not much any of us can do about this. Can you please move on and stop bitching?

So we got Spiderman, R&C, DeSo, GT7, and the frontrunner for goty that is Bugsnax all in the launch window. If you ask me, that's a damn compelling set of exclusive games to sell new hardware during the holidays.

BizzyBum

The DS box art is fucking vile.

Looks like a remake for Ghosts n Goblins.

Good god I hope that "art not final" tag is true.

Top Bottom