• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dems come up with Free Speech Buyback

Eiknarf

Mar 25, 2019

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
AHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAAA...

:/

The truly sad thing is that the line between satire and the actual agenda of the Democrat Party is mighty blurry these days.

Last edited:

Cravis

Aug 18, 2006
Can we do a buyback on the United States? Cause that’s what I bet the founding fathers would want to do with their idea of a new country if they knew it was going to lead to all this.

• Fire
Reactions: daveonezero

Durask

Feb 6, 2012
Babylon Bee so good. Reminder that Facebook and Snopes wanted to take them offline as a "fake news site".
Heh

Texas Pride

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2018
Texas
My freedom can't be bought. You'd think I'd know better that Beto would literally say and do anything for power but the fucking idiot never disappoints. He would line em up and suck cock all day if it got him elected and make a video smiling while doing it. He has no shame. Apologies from all Texans for this piece of shit he's an embarrassment.

GreyHorace

Gold Member
Jun 14, 2019
Is it sad that I thought this was real for a moment? Then everyone confirmed that website is satire, which made me breath easy... just a bit.

The South Park boys were right. It's hard to tell what is satire and reality at this point.

Reactions: Eiknarf

dionysus

Yaldog
May 12, 2007
Texaa

Williamson pointed out that between a guy who praised the Soviet Union, a woman who pretended to be Native American to get ahead in life, and a woman who beats her staffers with a wooden spoon, she was clearly the adult during the debate.

• LOL
Reactions: HeresJohnny

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com

Williamson pointed out that between a guy who praised the Soviet Union, a woman who pretended to be Native American to get ahead in life, and a woman who beats her staffers with a wooden spoon, she was clearly the adult during the debate.
Lol I know that's satire, but life imitates art (or something):

crowbrow

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2019
It's hard for me to think of this as satire with the state of american politics nowadays.

KojimaLovesMiyazaki

Formerly 'matt404au'
Apr 25, 2009
Australia

Strange times when Love & Crystals is the most rational person in the room

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Can we do a buyback on the United States? Cause that’s what I bet the founding fathers would want to do with their idea of a new country if they knew it was going to lead to all this.
Nah. They would have just been a bit more clear on the 1st and 2nd [they were clear, but underestimated future stupidity] and added several more amendments that further clarified some rights, budgetary, and state line issues. And perhaps some other limitations on federal size.

All in all, they set us up far better than most countries have it. Free speech may be under attack here, but the rest of the world doesn't have it, but have been convinced they do ['hate speech doesn't count' people].

The 1st [and 2nd] exists so our democratic republic can never legislate itself into tyranny regardless of what the populace thinks it wants. Though the authoritarians sure are trying to screw us.

Reactions: Cravis

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
What's amazing is that this satire was even able to be created.

The democratic party is in shambles, and unrecognizable at this point.