• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

Dems Hire Person Who Shot People as Senior Advisor for Diversity and Inclusion

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018

So yeah, I'm all for people paying for their crimes and rehabilitating themselves, but this seems stupid, especially when you consider the gravity of his crimes. It also doesn't help that he's pro-criminal and pro-looting:

That tweet sounds neither diverse nor inclusive. It sounds like someone justifying violence and looting, and such people shouldn't be placed in positions of power and influence ever.

And I don't even know what to make out of this:

"In now-deleted tweets, Tatro also slammed Capitol Police as "white supremacists" after the storming of the US Capitol in January.

"The answer to white supremacists storming the Capitol is not to give more money to a different group of white supremacists who's [sic] job it is to uphold white supremacy," he wrote."

Damn. Not like this, Dems. I'm not calling for dude to be cancelled, but shit couldn't you about a thousand other less volatile positions for him to hold that don't involve telling others how to think and feel about inclusion?

Last edited:

regawdless

Gold Member
Sep 21, 2020
He surely doesn't hold any of these racist opinions anymore, anyone can be forgiven. Because we are a society full of empathy and forgiveness. We shouldn't be so harsh to people.

As long as you don't post conservative opinions on social media. Cuz then there's no forgiveness and you'll get the shit cancelled out of your life.

Last edited:

TKOFromTokyo

Jul 20, 2020
It’s become a trend to beat your chest and shut down real conversation when it comes to race. Last week I watched Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist so this very thing. I don’t think these people step back to see how combative, racist, and inflammatory these behaviors are. They’ve taken white supremacist type tactics and have adopted them. It’s sick.

Sejan

Sep 28, 2018
How does scum like this rise so easily to the top. Just a few years ago I would have assumed this would be a post from a parody account. Now, I’m mostly just surprised that they only hired a shooter rather than a full blown murderer.

ManofOne

Plus Member
Nov 4, 2020
Joe Biden Clown GIF by Election 2020

• Fire
Reactions: HeresJohnny

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Mar 15, 2007
🤡😆
literal degenerates are holding positions of power, and we wonder why looting, burning, and violence are “protected demonstrations” by the dems.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
How does scum like this rise so easily to the top. Just a few years ago I would have assumed this would be a post from a parody account. Now, I’m mostly just surprised that they only hired a shooter rather than a full blown murderer.
Oh he’s a murderer too. He claims he killed other gang members.

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
This story is a good one to point to when people say the American Dream is dead. Seems like even criminals can achieve great things despite the oppression they claim is all pervasive holding them back.

It cheapens critical race theory by bringing light to their lies.

• Thoughtful

Damian black

Feb 9, 2019
This story is a good one to point to when people say the American Dream is dead. Seems like even criminals can achieve great things despite the oppression they claim is all pervasive holding them back.

It cheapens critical race theory by bringing light to their lies.

As long as you hold the right opinion or you're super attractive, like Jeremy Meeks.

Last edited:

Taxexemption

Oct 11, 2011
As long as you hold the right opinion or you're super attractive, like Jeremy Meeks.

That's why your response to all office political talk should be,

"Wow. Yeah, what do you think about that? Really? I think the same thing. omegalul."

Any discussion about these topics with people that aren't your friends or family should be scripted.

Last edited: