• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Dems starting to panic? Bloomberg jumps into race (and maybe others)

Demacabre

Mar 23, 2015
www.egregoredesign.com
If he just primaries, he'd syphon off Biden votes and ensure a Warren or Sanders nomination. Now if he ran independent in the general as well... that's when things get really messy,

Last edited:

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
Bloomberg is an idiot so this makes sense. Holder is very surprising.

He is not a dumb man.

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006

Amazing how Obama's administration was full of powerful officials who lied to Congress, obstructed Congress, abused their power to spy on Americans, murdered American citizens, and got Americans killed for political gain, yet everyone acts like it was squeaky clean. Eric Holder, John Brennan, Eric Clapper, Hillary Clinton, all proven criminals who got a pass because of their positions.

Meanwhile, we have heard years of screeching about how Trump's administration is "full of criminals" and "corrupt" because a handful of staffers supposedly lied to Mueller's gang, who withheld exculpatory evidence about at least one of the "criminals" after forcing a guilty plea bargain.

Last edited:

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
I hope to God that Eric Holder runs and gets the nomination. I would take off work to see Trump debate him and bring up Fast and Furious, and watch Holder sperg and squirm.

That bastard aided the cartels and got Americans killed to try to create gun violence to get guns banned.
you actually trust the media will run that story?

They will rewrite history.... again.

Reactions: DeepEnigma

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
you actually trust the media will run that story?

They will rewrite history.... again.
That is why I want Trump to bring it up in the a debate, where Holder cannot hide. I could see Trump just dropping it randomly, like he did the little jabs at Hillary, to knock Holder off-balance.

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006

Zefah

Gold Member
Jan 7, 2007
They need to do something. The current lineup isn't exciting anyone but the hardcore true believers.

Reactions: pramod

Madonis

Oct 21, 2018
Bloomberg isn't even liked by most Democrats, so I doubt he'd stick to the end of the primary.

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
I don't think the people jumping in (including expected to) are panicking. I think they just see a train wreck unfolding with respect to the leading candidates in a general, and they see a possible opportunity.

Madonis

Oct 21, 2018
Meanwhile, we have heard years of screeching about how Trump's administration is "full of criminals" and "corrupt" because a handful of staffers supposedly lied to Mueller's gang, who withheld exculpatory evidence about at least one of the "criminals" after forcing a guilty plea bargain.
There's plenty of offenses, including both actual crimes and instances of corruption, carried out by people in the Trump administration or at least among his personal staff and campaign operatives, so this is pretty disingenuous

Last edited:

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Apr 9, 2009
This is good news if he commits. Likely to take away some centrist votes from Biden and give Elizabeth/Sanders more of a shot.