• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Denis Villeneuve on HBO Max move: "AT&T has hijacked one of the most respectable and important studios in film history"

Alcibiades

Not that one person makes a difference, but I canceled my HBO Max subscription in protest. Been meaning to do it for months. Also Hulu which I hadn't used in months either. I have AMC A-List ($20 bucks a month) and Cinemark Movie Rewards ($10 bucks a month), and right now with a bunch of great classic movies been put in theaters I'd rather just go there and support them. Most of the time I don't pay for my tickets, but if I use up credits it's not a big deal.

Watched Die Hard for the first time a few days ago. Freaky I watched twice the movie is freaking hilarious, no pun intended. Watching Batman Returns a couple of weeks ago was quite the treat, no way would the experience have been the same at home. I've watched a good 50+ movies since theaters opened in May, well maybe more like 100 I completely lost count, but there are seriously so many great classics being released and even some of the new movies have been entertaining.

I hope this backfires on Warner.

Top Bottom