• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dennis Rodman has officially lost his mind.

q7n7s7m.png

Dennis Rodman is always great. Usually gives no shit about anything. I mean, friends with literally asian mini-Stalin, not giving a fuck. If he wants to do something or like something/someone, he just does it.

Also, this movie

highrider

Banned
Love Rodman, but he’s been an alcoholic for years. He needs to get help. If you’re going hard on booze, look at him, he isn’t old but you can see how it’s broken his body down.

why is there a motorcycle in the living room?

good for him I guess. social media is just too much trouble, especially if you tend to talk before thinking.

I actually ran into him earlier this year in LAX. I was picking up my luggage and waiting for my ride inside when I saw that he's there and talking to someone. I just sat a few seats away and kinda look on for a while until he left. I went and ask the lady who was sitting closer to him and it seems that she was on the same flight as him. she told me that he was pretty nice guy over all but was really loud and kinda drunk on the flight. one of my rare famous people encounter out in LA.

Top Bottom