Denuvo, are we putting the keys to PC gaming in the hands of an unknown third party?

Oct 11, 2014
Welp Doom just got a crack in progress, an actual crack not some silly method to make it work for a bit.

Guess it's time for Denuvo to update again. Probably gonna see all the stuff before Doom cracked too.

Oct 28, 2014
I mean expressive technical reports, not useless engrish artefacts and screenshots. I'm just assuming if someone has the technical know-how to analyse and circumvent this, they can also, you now, formally write about it? Or am I a delusional academic?

Jun 29, 2008
Welp Doom just got a crack in progress, an actual crack not some silly method to make it work for a bit.

Guess it's time for Denuvo to update again. Probably gonna see all the stuff before Doom cracked too.
Good news if true. Don't pirate any games myself, but I want to see Denuvo fail because it gives me no benefits as a customer.

Oct 11, 2014
I mean expressive technical reports, not useless engrish artefacts and screenshots. I'm just assuming if someone has the technical know-how to analyse and circumvent this, they can also, you now, formally write about it? Or am I a delusional academic?
lmao I think my brain shorted out, idk what that post you quoted was even supposed to be.

But yeah they are just broken english from a russian guy so far.