Dep. AG Rosenstein Defends Justice Department Handling of Mueller Report;

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Well, Rosenstein must be in on the Russia plot to control our government too, I guess.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein defended the Justice Department’s handling of the special counsel’s still-secret report, saying Attorney General William Barr is “being as forthcoming as he can” about his process for redacting and releasing the roughly 400-page document.
In his first interview since the conclusion of the special counsel's investigation, Mr. Rosenstein beat back suggestions that Mr. Barr is trying to mislead the public by releasing only a four-page summary of Robert Mueller's investigation.
Alternative source:

“He’s being as forthcoming as he can, and so this notion that he’s trying to mislead people, I think is just completely bizarre,” Rosenstein said, according to the Wall Street Journal.
Mueller was investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election and whether the Trump campaign colluded with the Kremlin.
“It would be one thing if you put out a letter and said, ‘I’m not going to give you the report,’” Rosenstein said. “What he said is, ‘Look, it’s going to take a while to process the report. In the meantime, people really want to know what’s in it. I’m going to give you the top-line conclusions.’ That’s all he was trying to do.”
The House Judiciary Committee voted last week to subpoena Barr to hand over the whole report, although House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., said the subpoena will not be issued until after they have access to the redacted version.

---

So, are the tinfoil-hat conspiracy theorists willing to take Barr's word for it now, or will they listen to Democrats still insisting that Barr isn't honestly fulfilling his role as Attorney General without bias?

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Mar 5, 2009
So, are the tinfoil-hat conspiracy theorists willing to take Barr's word for it now, or will they listen to Democrats still insisting that Barr isn't honestly fulfilling his role as Attorney General without bias?
You already know the answer to this.

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006
Russiastein sucking Trumps boots. I trust Brennan, who kept us safe, when he said that Trump is a Russian spy. Brennan would never lie to us.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
These poor Democrats are going to be so let down because they’ve hyped up this report yet again and there’s no way that the hype will meet the reality. Will it have critical things of Trump? I think absolutely it will. But once it releases they’re still going to be just as hollowed out and pissed off as ever. They’re chasing shadows here, and their brains are too fucked up to realize that they’re continuing their own needless suffering.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
As if this will change anything. God himself could say Trump is innocent and that wouldn't be enough.

DeepEnigma

Dec 3, 2013
This tweet might be riding that line between the acceptable and offensive for certain groups, but too good not to share:

That Twitter account, add another notch that those not on the far left seem to be more attractive scale.

Bolivar687

Jun 13, 2014
USA
It's not even worth debating anyone impugning Barr's motives - those people are just insane. There's a chance Nancy Pelosi might be in the process of actually cracking up for real, right before our eyes. They couldn't let it go when Trump won, and they again couldn't let it go when Mueller found nothing. The wounds are festering, and some of them are finally reaching their real, psychological breaking points.

Dec 10, 2018
Russiastein sucking Trumps boots. I trust Brennan, who kept us safe, when he said that Trump is a Russian spy. Brennan would never lie to us.
Perfect parody of the extremely partisan or brain washed posters that choose when and which head of intelligence agencies the trust based on if it’s bad for trump or not.

Sickening tbh