• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Depraved things you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jokergrin

Sometimes I'm in the kitchen and I'm too lazy to go to the washroom, so I piss into a glass and pour it down the sink.

Is that unhygienic?

I live alone.

Camp Lo

Banned
heartfeltgloomyindianscakw.gif

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I was ready for some gross shit but this is the first I've ever heard of anyone doing this.

hohoXD123

I sometimes shit into the kitchen bin because I can't be bothered to go to the toilet.

Wtf OP, and here I thought I was lazy.

DJ_Lae

Why bother with the glass at that point? Just piss directly into the sink. Less to wash that way.

I can't think of anything I do.

Isn't aiming for the glass or making sure nothing spills harder that walking a few feet to the bathroom?

Who am I kidding, of course you make a mess in the kitchen.

Nabbis

I was just thinking on how horrible i am for leaving empty soda bottles on my PC table... Then i read the OP. I mean, even the elderly in hospitals don't do that.

Kodeman

A friend of mine used to have pee jars next to his bed because he was too lazy to walk to the bathroom in the middle of the night. He eventually stopped the habit because of all the ridicule.

Air

Banned
Sometimes if I'm feeling really sinister, I'll have one snack in the evening. I myself am mortified by my own behavior.
Also I use a bidet...
for pleasure

I was just thinking on how horrible i am for leaving empty soda bottles on my PC table... Then i read the OP.

Forget empty ones. I used to leave open soda/beverages bottles with liquid in them unattended. My wife put a stop to that stupid shit.

Now I leave socks on the bed for her when I get home from work and change clothes. We are working on it.

Sometimes I'm in the kitchen and I'm too lazy to go to the washroom, so I piss into a glass and pour it down the sink.

Is that unhygienic?

I live alone.

A friend of mine used to have pee jars next to his bed because he was too lazy to walk to the bathroom in the middle of the night. He eventually stopped the habit because of all the ridicule.

What the hell? Peeing in jars?

I seriously hope you guys don't do this...

Is that unhygienic?

I live alone.
Why not just piss straight in the sink?
Thats what i did in my college dorm (which had a sink). Fuck walking down the hall to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom