• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Drama Game Dev Despite Covid Emergency, Capcom Made Employees Work At Office After Cyber Attack

matty3092

Jun 18, 2019
Shame they don't raise a stink about how retail workers have been working constantly throughout covid and around here anyway the covid restrictions aren't being held up by employers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reality Czar

mitchman

Aug 20, 2013
Oslo, Norway
Oh no!
I have gone to work everyday since this pandemic started and haven‘t missed a single day.
Kotakuk can go fuck themselves
Has your (US?) government recommended all employees work from home when possible, and you can work from home in your job?

Reality Czar

Banned
Feb 16, 2021
Shame they don't raise a stink about how retail workers have been working constantly throughout covid and around here anyway the covid restrictions aren't being held up by employers.
The guy who bags my groceries at Publix been working nonstop for a year but let me shed a tear for these devs who had to come into the office.

Foorbits

Nov 14, 2008

TheContact

Jan 22, 2016
i never stopped going to work. it's fine as long as you wear masks and distance as much as possible. when there's a cyber breach, i think those are special circumstances which require people to be hands-on. they should be compensated fairly though

Reactions: ArtemisClydeFrog