• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Drama Clickbait Destiny 2 f2p is a scam

Escara

Neo Member
Aug 4, 2019
God the entitlement in this post was real.

Bungie gives you a year worth of content that can last you as much as 30hrs all for free and OP is still whining that they didn't give him everything for free.

ethomaz

Mar 19, 2013
Brazil
Remember when Destiny 1 came out and you started the game from the same spot.... that's when I traded in and gave up on this franchine....

I am glad I did, as there is nothing worth playing or paying and time is not worth investing in this franchise...

I know a lot of nut_huggers back then also said ... "Oh maaan.. you are missing out at the "net_Code" of competitive is the best on console.... " blah blah blah...
You are still missing an unique and wonderful gaming experience.

For me it is the game that defined this generation and one of the best on playtime of my whole life.

Rolling_Start

Jul 25, 2019
Eh, this thread has convinced me to give D2 a try at some point. It really is a lot of stuff they're offering as a kind of Mega Demo / free first hit.

Currently still busy with my cheap Gamepass and enjoying milking it, so probably in the new year.

Loved the Bungie Halo games, not too interested in PVP, but want some of that co-op magic back in my veins.

Tomeru

Aug 20, 2014
Israel
Bitmap Frogs Bitmap Frogs

Why are you still stuck in 2017? Thisis Destiny 2 y3 already. Who gives a fly about what happened two years ago? Even one year ago. Its been dealt with. No one is perfect, and stuff gets changed and fixed.

Come now, join me in the glorious year of 2019 - new adventures await us!