• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 |OT2| Leviathan Wakes (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Rhaegar

I thought they removed that white supremacist gauntlet for hunters? I just got it lol

I think for now the gauntlets show up as generic gear when others look at you and a hotfix is incoming this week to remove that icon when you look at the gear.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Two things:

1) You need to be able to view challenges in the director. Make it L2 for milestones and R2 when hovering over a destination for challenges.

2) The new Crucible map is beautiful.

Anyone wants to help me with Nightfall or still looking for someone for the raid? I'm a Titan-Sentinel @ 269. PSN: Mr_Kuschels.
Please send me an invite or let me know, if it's okay to add you.

pantsmith

My raid threw in the towel after we got stuck on the third encounter. Seven hours and I'm really proud of how much we figured out, but bummed we couldn't see it through to the end.

We figured out you need to shoot the arrows, but no idea what order to do it in or how to tell.

Btw, Bungie, the
dog encounter
is pure evil.

My raid threw in the towel after we got stuck on the third encounter. Seven hours and I'm really proud of how much we figured out, but bummed we couldn't see it through to the end.

We figured out you need to shoot the arrows, but no idea what order to do it in or how to tell.

Btw, Bungie, the
dog encounter
is pure evil.

My group is at on the last encounter, got him to the damage phase but people have started to disband.

Made it to the final encounter, I think. It got too late and we ended it there to finish tomorrow. I really love the design of the raid gear and weapons; it's not actual garbage this time.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
This
Dog Park, Pleasure Gardens, us such bullshit.

Not hard, but Holy Shit, the pathing and line of sight is so fucked up on them

Who thought let's introduce Mobile Gorgons into it, what could possibly go wrong. Do they play test this?
A few time the dogs saw us through cover, sonetimes they spaz out

PS4 273 Sentinel Titan Looking for a Clan that raids weeknights.

The guys I used to raid with have decided they have to do everything at reset when I'm at work so I'm stuck.

This

Who thought let's introduce Mobile Gorgons into it, what could possibly go wrong. Do they play test this?

Its horrible! We spent like 4 hours on that part, Merciless MELTS the dogs mind you.

This

Yeah. It's not good.

This

You are exagerating Grave.. we did it in like 5 tries. Once you know your paths, it becomes real easy actually.

This

Yea it's god awful had a team that beat it and it did not even feel good to win.

Like everything about it is bad I have nothing good to say about it.

R0ckman

This

one walked backwards on our group.

If anyone needs a carry through this week's nightfall on Xbox One pm me, gamertag LifeExpectancy. It's stupid easy this week already took four people through in pairs yesterday.

We can do the Rat Pack > 5minutes remaining too if both you and the third have the quest, so if you wanna do that grab a buddy for the quest then PM me. I will be free most mornings 830am to 11am US central and all night fri/sat/sun night anytime after 11pm or midnightish. Would like to make Nightfall carries a regular thing, and perhaps raid sherpas later on if I can get two or three reliable folks to help me.

I may be getting a PS4 sometime soon and will likely get a hunter and warlock up on there as well to help folks out. Not 100% on that front though.

This raid man. Soent a couple hours with my group exploring and finally clearing the bath area. We apparently skipped the first part. No one got any drops. Only tokens. Kind of disappointed by not getting anything for it! Hopefully when we get it all done we get some good stuff.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
You are exagerating Grave.. we did it in like 5 tries. Once you know your paths, it becomes real easy actually.

It's not the mechanics as I stated, its all the bullshit, you know that Bungie was suppose to leave behind

I understand the encounter, hell I know how to do it perfectly, yet pathing issues and line of sight are archaic that's all

R0ckman

Hum.. whats bugged about it?

Dog walked backwards on us. Coming out of the right door and going to the first spore on the right, there is a dog that comes towards you then makes a left at the spore, he took the left and started walking backwards, catching us.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Got a couple of exotic engrams and "powerful gear." Did nothing for my power level. No improvements at all.

I just want cool weapons to try. T-T

eizarus

Banned
Yo where's the top posters wall of shame. I put a lot of effort getting in the top 10 😜

Should have had the OT title reference the maintainance that almost imploded DGAF

Jblanks

I think they need to rethink their end game strategy. You can do all weekly milestones in about 2 hours, and run the raid to get loot once per week. Things like strikes, adventures, and lost sectors become pretty much irrelevant; and they're a huge part of the game. PEs are ok. I just don't like seeing a big chunk of the game redundant once you reach 280ish. Heroic strikes should've been in the game from launch.

Also Destiny1 OTs went really fast at first because a lot of people including myself were shocked at how bad the story is, and the lack of content available. Lots of complaining. Then you got the people coming in and saying "haha what a bust", "lol I knew this game would suck", etc.

Top Bottom