• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 |OT3| The Token King

exYle

Okay, Mods haven't found my edited OT all day, so I'll be out with it. A significant portion of us are heading to Reset ERA. You can find us there in the future. The new OTs are going there. Our Discord is closed for now, but we won't be exclusionary when we reopen, but will be invite only. We know not everyone was able to join the discord for invites.

Love this community, but I'm done with GAF and most of us are too. Toodles.

They can't ban you, you're the token Martian

rezn0r

Would love an invite to the new forum (if it is invite only) if any spare ones show up. Have loved DGAF and hope to follow ya'll wherever you end up. I'm on the Discord too, so there's that. Good luck all!

Edit: Ah just read in some articles it may go live tonight between 9 & 11, I'll be watching!

Edit2: ^I meant the new website, if Discord is moving too someone help me once it's opened up :D

Ivory Samoan

Gold Member
So that's weird, I was a part of the DGAF discord (via Hawkian) a while back, but now...not?

Anyone able to invite or have I missed something here? (drama aside, I just mean for the D2 community here on GAF).

border

Public Events in Trostland on PC run at a silky smooth 60 FPS (max settings/vsync enabled). Just a joy to play on PC all-around.

How is the public event on Titan, when the second Spider Tank lands?

Having 2 Spider Tanks up and running makes the PS4 version chug a little bit.

vid

I don't feel like I posted enough to make the cut (except for one huge post I made at the end of Year 1...) but I'd also like to request an invite. This was always the best place to go for Destiny chatter, even if I just lurked most of the time, and I'd really like to go wherever DGAF goes.

ran into a little of a bug earlier when doing a quest. was in that quest where the Takens where kidnapping the Vex and I got to that last part where there's that big Knight that looks only half Taken and when I got into that room everything just ignores me and kneeling there. so I killed all the stuff without them shooting back. but when it comes to the boss, it's HP just refuse to drop at first no matter how much ammo I pump into it's head. then after a Nova Bomb and a couple shotgun to the face, it's HP dropped to a silver but won't drop any more no matter what I do. I ended up just jumping off the cliff on the side and restarted the whole thing. worked fine after I restarted too.

Faynwulf

For all people looking for a discord. Why don't you just join the /r/destiny2 discord? It's the biggest one anyway.

I don't know why anyone would like to go through the stress of begging for an invite. (and then being vetted.)

Hello, just a quick question, I'm a pve type of person, do I have to play pvp if I pick up Destiny 2?

Do you plan to do nightfall and raids? That's pretty much the only thing to do at end game.

To answer your question, no you don't need to play pvp.

Will I be nerfed in any way if I don't? Thanks :D

Nah, it might take a little bit longer to hit max power level, because you'll miss out on the PvP milestones.

I don't feel like I posted enough to make the cut (except for one huge post I made at the end of Year 1...) but I'd also like to request an invite. This was always the best place to go for Destiny chatter, even if I just lurked most of the time, and I'd really like to go wherever DGAF goes.

This. Posted sparsely over the years but always enjoyed the discussion here even if I was just lurking. Want to follow DGAF wherever it ends up, so I wouldn’t mind an invite if possible.

rezn0r

For all people looking for a discord. Why don't you just join the /r/destiny2 discord? It's the biggest one anyway.

I don't know why anyone would like to go through the stress of begging for an invite. (and then being vetted.)

Just a quick question to clarify, you meant /r/DestinyTheGame and not /r/Destiny2, right?

People aren't just looking for a discord, they're looking for a community. Their community. The one they've been a part of for years. Most of DGAF is gone and never coming back to GAF. We don't even call ourselves DGAF anymore.

The only reason I'm still posting here is because I know that not everyone made it to Discord before it was revealed that Evilore was a creepy sack of crap. So, an update: Reset Era is coming really soon and the vast majority of DGAF is headed there. The initial registration wave is invite only, but that's just for set up, so don't fret about invites and not getting in. Our discord will open soon after, but likely be invite only for a while.

This is my last post here. Don't bother PMing me.
I can't believe I'm not perma'd yet.
Keep an eye on wherever you get news for Reset ERA going live, it won't be long. Continued participation here is gross and I don't want to be associated with this site or people okay with sexual harassment/assault.

8t65a3s1i.gif

Cornbread78

Discord link please
Would love an invite to the new forum (if it is invite only) if any spare ones show up. Have loved DGAF and hope to follow ya'll wherever you end up. I'm on the Discord too, so there's that. Good luck all!
Edit: Ah just read in some articles it may go live tonight between 9 & 11, I'll be watching!
Edit2: ^I meant the new website, if Discord is moving too someone help me once it's opened up :D
So that's weird, I was a part of the DGAF discord (via Hawkian) a while back, but now...not?
Anyone able to invite or have I missed something here? (drama aside, I just mean for the D2 community here on GAF).
Also looking for an invite
Would like one as well. :)
This. Posted sparsely over the years but always enjoyed the discussion here even if I was just lurking. Want to follow DGAF wherever it ends up, so I wouldn’t mind an invite if possible.
So where are we all hanging out now we're leaving here?

As John mentioned multiple times, just be patient. It may take a few days, but I even have a bunch of clan member that are already on Discord that can't even get into the main Destiny discord right now.....

Cornbread78

Why? Why would bother posting this knowing how tight our Destiny community is? This is comes off as trite, petty, and just plain gross considering everything that has happened the past week... Go back to your home.....

tenor.gif

Sh0k

Same here, I would like an invite if possible. This is one of the best Destiny communities.

Same here, I would like an invite if possible. This is one of the best Destiny communities.

Invites to reset era is over.. But when they go live you can register just like Neogaf. You need a paid e-mail and i believe if you PM (not sure who yet) on Neogaf to prove that you havent been banned yet and want to switch it may quicken the process.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
How does it work with level differences? Can I play with a friend if he's 10 - 20 levels under me? Like in the campaign, adventures etc.

EL CUCO

How does it work with level differences? Can I play with a friend if he's 10 - 20 levels under me? Like in the campaign, adventures etc.
Shouldn't be a problem, unless there's a power level gating your fiend from joining the activity.

TsuWave

aye brehs i need a discord inv. been posting here for way too long and seem like the community is moving to discord and i'm not tryna miss out. so please hit me up with an inv

Chewie B

Neo Member
Hello friends.

Just making sure everyone is doing friendly friend things.

Cool.

Keep on with the friendliness but don't be too friendly cause you know what can happen when a friend gets friendly

I'm trying to register for ResetEra and getting stuck at the verification/secret code thing. There is no question or captcha or anything there in order to proceed.

Is it coming? Do I need to be in the super secret cool kids club to get the code for now? What's up?

Megatron

How will clans be handled? Do the same ones carry over to the new site? Are there any clans with openings? I would like to join one on PS4.

Anyone want to help with a quick normal gauntlet and Calus run? I have a few buddies in my clan who haven't had time to knock out the complete raid. We need three.

PSN: Almightyderrick

necrosis

As John mentioned multiple times, just be patient. It may take a few days, but I even have a bunch of clan member that are already on Discord that can't even get into the main Destiny discord right now.....

hate to be That Guy but i would appreciate an invite to the d2 discord when possible

given everything that's transpired, i understand the need to distribute invitations cautiously, so i can be patient

psychotron

I'm trying to register for ResetEra and getting stuck at the verification/secret code thing. There is no question or captcha or anything there in order to proceed.

Is it coming? Do I need to be in the super secret cool kids club to get the code for now? What's up?

Same happened to me and now registration is closed. Feels bad man.

Cornbread78

hate to be That Guy but i would appreciate an invite to the d2 discord when possible
given everything that's transpired, i understand the need to distribute invitations cautiously, so i can be patient

Unfortunately, I have nothing to do with getting folks access to the main Discord. I just worry about my clan and making sure they get into out site.

How will clans be handled? Do the same ones carry over to the new site? Are there any clans with openings? I would like to join one on PS4.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1423262

The clans are all still listed on page 1, most are still there (possibly full), but with name/appearance changes.

Top Bottom