• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 |OT3| The Token King

Cornbread78

I know they are working on this, but it may be a few more days before discord invites can go out to folks from what has been posted.

They are aware people are desperately waiting to get in....

Didn't realize we were on OT3 already and accidentally posted this on an old OT...

Quick question, I'm on the last step of the Sturm quest (as in, I just have to talk to Rahool to turn it in and get the Exotic weapon). I noticed this in Destiny Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheG...ore_finishing/ which says that "From my understanding, exotic level will be based on your level at the last step of the quest, just before you get it. I'd say power first, then exotic quest"

Can anyone confirm if that is in reference to the light level upon turning in the quest or upon beginning the final step of the quest? I just want to know if I should hold off on turning this in to get the reward so that the weapon is a higher light level or if I might as well get it now if I passed the point of no return by practically finishing this quest at my current light level (241).

TsuWave

upon turning in the quest. you should level up to at least 260-265 which is the soft cap, before turning in/completing your exotic weapon quests

Hyun Sai

Didn't realize we were on OT3 already and accidentally posted this on an old OT...

Quick question, I'm on the last step of the Sturm quest (as in, I just have to talk to Rahool to turn it in and get the Exotic weapon). I noticed this in Destiny Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheG...ore_finishing/ which says that "From my understanding, exotic level will be based on your level at the last step of the quest, just before you get it. I'd say power first, then exotic quest"

Can anyone confirm if that is in reference to the light level upon turning in the quest or upon beginning the final step of the quest? I just want to know if I should hold off on turning this in to get the reward so that the weapon is a higher light level or if I might as well get it now if I passed the point of no return by practically finishing this quest at my current light level (241).

You can wait. It will scale.

Hyun Sai

Out of respect for those still there and still asking for information, I'll try to keep the useful ones of the original OT for each new page.

1495618075-1379-card.jpg

Out of respect for those still there and still asking for information, I'll try to keep the useful ones of the original OT for each new page.

It's not really respectful to steal my content, my dude.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, for those still here, there is a way out of this website that rape culture profiting website:

Registration is open at Rest Era! It's a great site, with so much of our community already. If nothing else it makes you realize what an archaic piece of crap GAF was.

DESTINY ERA (DRE) DISCORD IS NOW OPEN

We are reopening the Discord today. However, this will be slow. 4chan & 8chan raids are continuing (one happened this morning in another Era server), so invites will be 1/person and single use. At this time, invites are only for DGAF regulars, folks who people on this server have known for a long time and can personally vouch for. It is not necessary that they be a die hard poster, but they should have a history with us.

Invite procedure: PM a mod on Discord with who you want to invite (or have a member of the DRE community do it for you), and the mod will issue you an invite code. If you are not already on the discord, then you may PM me here on GAF. We will then review the logs to make certain that person actually joins, not some rando. You can PM any mod for this.

We will open wider with time, but it is very unlikely that we will put an open invite in the OT again given this recent unpleasantness.

The Destiny community is full of great people and I hope to see you all in a better place.

Good bye!

Toros

Fun game, but having problems with audio.
I can't hear any of my teammamtes, but they can hear me.

Anyone else experiencing this?

It's not really respectful to steal my content, my dude.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, for those still here, there is a way out of this website that rape culture profiting website:

Registration is open at Rest Era! It's a great site, with so much of our community already. If nothing else it makes you realize what an archaic piece of crap GAF was.

DESTINY ERA (DRE) DISCORD IS NOW OPEN

We are reopening the Discord today. However, this will be slow. 4chan & 8chan raids are continuing (one happened this morning in another Era server), so invites will be 1/person and single use. At this time, invites are only for DGAF regulars, folks who people on this server have known for a long time and can personally vouch for. It is not necessary that they be a die hard poster, but they should have a history with us.

Invite procedure: PM a mod on Discord with who you want to invite (or have a member of the DRE community do it for you), and the mod will issue you an invite code. If you are not already on the discord, then you may PM me here on GAF. We will then review the logs to make certain that person actually joins, not some rando. You can PM any mod for this.

We will open wider with time, but it is very unlikely that we will put an open invite in the OT again given this recent unpleasantness.

The Destiny community is full of great people and I hope to see you all in a better place.

Good bye!

I used to have an edu email from college, that's the email I used to register for gaf . I have since graduated and the email is no longer valid. I guess that means I can't register for reset era huh.

cooldawn

Played Destiny today for the first time in a while just to get The Jaded Rabbit Scout Rifle.

Decided to play some PvP. Oh how much better it is. Freedom of movement. Freedom of expression.

Please Bungie, get the basics right.

Juan

Played Destiny today for the first time in a while just to get The Jaded Rabbit Scout Rifle.

Decided to play some PvP. Oh how much better it is. Freedom of movement. Freedom of expression.

Please Bungie, get the basics right.

Went back to Destiny 1 today also to get Jadded Rabbit from Xur and Hawkmoon, ended up playing for like 2 hours in a row, switching between Strikes and PvP without looking for rewards, just to have fun, and dude, how fun it was! It sure deliver!

PvE was so much fun due to Sniper and Shotgun behind usable alongside Rocket and sword, and the PvP was just crazy chaos!

Olengie

Think I'm done with Destiny 2 for now. Moving on to Diablo 3 since the people I played with moved on to that. LOL.

LRG.

not sure if this is just an issue on my end, but when I'm playing and aim down scope with L2, my character would keep on moving forward as long as I'm pressing aim. usually not a big issue but it got me killed a couple times in Crucible. anyone else got that problem?

Hedgey

not sure if this is just an issue on my end, but when I'm playing and aim down scope with L2, my character would keep on moving forward as long as I'm pressing aim. usually not a big issue but it got me killed a couple times in Crucible. anyone else got that problem?

Woah. I have that same problem. I thought it was just my controller.
Test it on the Director too. Should do the same thing. So strange

croten

Just finished up the story of Destiny 2, first time playing any kind of Destiny and I'm looking for a clan or something to do strikes and raids with. Seeing something about a discord, croten#2514 if I could get an invite

RemiLP

I cant get my defender titan to set down the shield dome. I only turn in to that shield throwing guy, no matter what skill sets i have selected.

What am i doing wrong?

Balboa

I cant get my defender titan to set down the shield dome. I only turn in to that shield throwing guy, no matter what skill sets i have selected.

What am i doing wrong?

You need to hold down the shoulder buttons instead of pressing them

Top Bottom