• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2: Spanish Retailer leaks more details

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Original Source is universodestiny.com but it got translated by someone on reddit.
Original Reddit Post

From the creators of Destiny, a highly acclaimed game, the extremely anticipated sequel is coming up. A first person action shooter that places you in an epic adventure through the Solar System.
The last city on Earth has fallen before an overwhelming invasive force under Ghaul, the towering commander of the Red Legion. Guardians are running out of power, and the few survivors have left. You will venture in mysterious, uncharted worlds from the Solar System to discover devastating weapons and combat abilities. In order to defeat the Red Legion and face Ghaul, you will need to gather the surviving heroes from the City and fight back together to claim back home.
So the picture of Cayde-6 translates as "preorder and get early access to the beta" (I assume it will go public as in Destiny 1 at some point) and the Cayde-6 is as we know a preorder bonus too. Yes the game will be available on PC.

Collector's edition includes:

Destiny 2 game
Expansions I and II including quests, coop activities, multiplayer content and tons of armor and gear (idk the pricing but seems it's basically the same as Destiny 1)
Legendary sword DLC
Legendary emote DLC
Cabal empire emblem DLC
"Frontier" physical bag you can carry around with a 15" tablet pocket
"Frontier" kit including USBcharger with solar panel
A paracord
A solar rug
Limited edition steelbook
Collector's edition cabal themed premium box, including a notebook, a map, and collectibles such as postcards and "pawns from the Empire" (idk what this actually means)

Limited edition includes

Destiny 2 base game
Expansions I and II
The previously explained DLC
The steelbook
The premium box and all the stuff inside

PC boxart
3hTSV6E.jpg

Synopsis (Spanish) http://imgur.com/8uyJvrA

Cayde-6 and preorder to access beta
c9U0YXc.jpg

Collector's edition content
http://imgur.com/E6GGG73

Limited edition content http://imgur.com/xuv0Ceg

http://www.universodestiny.com/sinopsis-oficial-destiny-2-exclusiva-universo-destiny/

Cayde-6 figure and collector's edition are exclusive to GAME in Spain.

That image is so easy to photoshop though. The guy even has his photoshop open in that pic.

It's definitely coming to PC, but I don't know if this is "legit".

oti

Banned
That boxart is hot. I'm even starting to dig the 2.

It's the most generic boxart I've seen all year.

I do wonder though why they don't wear helmets. Are they going for a more story-driven experience this time around? I'd like that. Best shooting around plus a great story sounds like win-win to me.

derFeef

It's the most generic boxart I've seen all year.

I do wonder though why they don't wear helmets. Are they going for a more story-driven experience this time around? I'd like that. Best shooting around plus a great story sounds like win-win to me.

Also why is everyone human.

gdt

Hnnnng that PC version! Sorry PS4 buds :(

Oh man if there is some type of pc crossplay that'd be the best...

NightOnyx

If that's the box art they are going for, I wonder if that means we can hide our helmets all the time, not just at social spots? I'm probably just reading too much into it, but I do find it interesting that they are not wearing helmets though.

LAA

Yeah the box art isn't good at all... Not sure why they're trying to put a face to guardians either, if they're meant to represent the player, who we can customise how we want, don't think it makes sense to have it like that.

Hopefully steelbook is better, got limited edition last time, should be up for it again this time, but have to see more dlc details. The dlc's in the season pass were pretty disappointing last time, weird they're going back to 2 small dlcs per year too? They seemed to like and be doing well with the bigger dlc per year.

BraXzy

If the price of the collectors edition isn't ridiculous, I may have to go for it. Just need the game to impress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom