• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2: Spanish Retailer leaks more details

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigEmil

Well, this is the game that's convinced me to build my next gaming machine.

If it's 60fps+ then there's no way I can play this on ps4 if that stays at 30...
If this FPS game still isn't 60fps on current gen consoles at this point in time.

No buy. No excuse.

Deku Tree

So players... what if this was all a viral marketing stunt by Activision to build hype today? The timing is pretty good for that.

Svejk

That box art is lol... where are the helmets :??? that's what makes Destiny, Destiny, IMO... not what looks like Shepard/Ryder rejects.
Still pumped though.

Tunoku

C8KkAMPVoAQdQIM.jpg

Well, this is the game that's convinced me to build my next gaming machine.

If it's 60fps+ then there's no way I can play this on ps4 if that stays at 30...

I'm in such a dilemma here...I just built my beast 4 months ago (SLI 1080's) and really considering this on PC. The alternative is my PS4 Pro, I'm just not sure!

I just don't know if I can pass up 4k 60 FPS (It better support this!!)

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Y'all getting bent out of shape over a cover

I mean if they didn't bother making a great boxart you can only guess how the game must be. Honestly so far to me it looks like this will just be another expansion pack but we'll see... interested to see gameplay but so far zero hype.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
I mean if they didn't bother making a great boxart you can only guess how the game must be. Honestly so far to me it looks like this will just be another expansion pack but we'll see... interested to see gameplay but so far zero hype.

lol

lazerfox

It won't be 60fps.

How are people so certain this won't be 60fps?

Destiny 1 was developed for 360 and PS3 so I think there is a chance it will be 60fps on consoles.

Bungie knows it will improve the gunplay immensely and this time there is even a PC version which has hopefully unlocked frames.

Patrick S.

Banned
How are people so certain this won't be 60fps?

Destiny 1 was developed for 360 and PS3 so I think there is a chance it will be 60fps on consoles.

Bungie knows it will improve the gunplay immensely and this time there is even a PC version which has hopefully unlocked frames.

Is there a comparable game on consoles that runs at 60 fps?

That's bullshit. Could just be the PR department and most likely is. Or was your post sarcasm?

You think? Hmmm, well I guess many people will want to keep on the same platform and playing with their D1 buddies. But maybe 60 fps will make many people switch?

Nah, 60fps is good but people will probably stay with their friends, the endgame here needs organized groups.

GlamFM

Banned
I mean if they didn't bother making a great boxart you can only guess how the game must be.

"C´mon guys, it´s not worth is. We made a crap game, now let´s make a bad box art"

Yeah that´s how it works.

It´s hard NOT to be defensive here with all the bullshit that you are trowing around.

Do I think it´s a great boxart - no.

Do I care - no.

Does it matter - no.

Can we draw conclusions about the quality of the game from the boxart - lol.

It just screams that the game will be unfinished again....

Bullshit. Holy cow - what´s wrong with you guys?

What is going on in this thread? Box art and dlc complaints everywhere. Smh. Let's see the trailer and some gameplay before everyone jumps to conclusions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom