• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Beta starts in July, game tracking to record new-IP preorders

Quentyn

Destiny beta starts in July

bPIgGou.png

http://files.shareholder.com/downlo...-e48e50dd7dfc/Q1_ATVI_Slides_FINAL_5-6-14.pdf

What does "game tracking to record new-IP preorders" mean?

And do we know if the beta entails a loot/character wipe before release?

Man

I go on vacation starting July 21st so it better be starting prior!

Halo 1, 2, 3, 4... I was in queue at launch for all. Bring it on!
Similarly all modern Blizzard games.

This will be the perfect mix.

PSGames

Call of Duty Online for China?

I thought they had some pretty strict no violence stipulations for videogames. Will be interesting to see what this is.

Woorloog

Banned
Beta in July? And the game launches in September? There's barely any time between those, i reckon it is more like a stress test and demo than a beta test (i don't doubt that people will find a gazillion exploits though).

Jarmel

Banned
Does that include Pokemon?

Because I highly doubt it's going to beat Pokemon.

Edit:Nvm, guess they're just referring to preorders and not actual launch

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
This will help me to purchase the final game. Still not fully committed, but if all my friends are buying it then I have no choice but buy it.

Do I get the PS3 version and play with a friend, or get the PS4 version and convince them to upgrade to current gen. Decisions decisions...

Xpliskin

Holy shit then Salli Saffioti ("whirlwind", ingrid hunnigan, ...) then may either be doing VO for skylanders or RE7, but she didn't feature in the former for a while.

OH SHIT ITS HAPPENING!!!

early July i suspect, full date revealed with new trailer at Sony's E3 conference :D

already reserved my spot in the beta!

Top Bottom