• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Beta Thread: Moon wizards make Pet Sounds with space magic in a bottle

What is your favorite class?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zkorejo

Really excited for this (thanks to Toba). I will be going with the Hunter.

Is there a word on the download size of the beta file?.

Krayzie

Sooooo beta preload is only for those going digital?
I could really use the preload. 13gigs prolly take me close to 10 hours to dld.

bigDave

have you guys selected auto-download of Beta in the store?

i'm currently downloading it

BsViVTFIgAAGzcX.jpg:large

Anyone else listening to the old Halo soundtracks and getting pumped? So HYPED.

Might end up picking up Halo 1 and 2 since I have an original Xbox just sitting around. I tried using Borderlands to fill the void where Destiny should be, but it didn't last long.

Krayzie

Yes. The funny thing is that the EU store doesn't charge you until release day (and you can cancel your pre-order at any time) so you basically get a free beta code.

Hmmm maybe it was a mistake on their end. Hope you manage to dld the whole thing in case its taken down. Yer lucky bugger ;)

Fehyd

Banned
Heh SCEA being inept on digital releases as usual. Wouldn't be surprised if the preload working just a few hours before beta servers are up lol.

Brohan

So anyone else still have problems choosing a platform? I choose PS4 Europe and then it says it can't be done right now and to just try again on the 17th.

Is this normal?

Flyinmunky

Hi guys two questions....

Is the Digital Guardian Edition up for pre-order on UK psn store yet?
Whats the cost on PSN for it?

I may go digital for this and TLOU.

ScRYeD

If you have preordered from the psn store and you have already got the Beta in your notifications/downloads section ready to go and its not downloading. Delete it, go into your downloads section in the psn store and reselect Destiny Beta.

Korben

Banned
By the way, thanks a lot bigDave and ComputerMKII, now i'm ready to hunt.

ps: And i'll have 3 download codes to give in the Destiny Beta Code Giveaway/Begging Thread.

Raxious

Soo, here's the thing. Preordering it from PSN, download the Beta and then cancel your preorder sounds great, however this is in the ToS:

when you cancel a pre-order you will no longer be entitled to any promotional services and/or products offered with the pre-order but if you subsequently access the service and/or product we will still charge you at full pre-order price; and
(v) you will not use your pre-ordered product until the release date, even if you are able to download it earlier.
When you place a pre-order, ‘Automatic Funding’ for your SEN wallet will be automatically turned "On" if you have registered a payment method (e.g. a credit or debit card). You can switch Automatic Funding "Off" at any time via your SEN account management page.

So technically they can still make you pay for playing the Beta.

Vlodril

If you have preordered from the psn store and you have already got the Beta in your notifications/downloads section ready to go and its not downloading. Delete it, go into your downloads section in the psn store and reselect Destiny Beta.

i pre ordered and i have nothing on the notification/download section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom