• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny figures coming from McFarlane

Sawneeks

Banned
Didn't care for the Hunter but Lord Saladin looks greats....

The Gjallarhorn is also great but not for that price lol

urge26

As someone who has got all the Mega Bloks and the Hunter/Warlock 3A characters preordered, I've been dreading the day more licensed Destiny stuff comes out.

Nydius

I'll probably end up buying the Warlock one since I missed out on the 3A preorders. I'm not a fan of the King's Fall set or the color scheme they used for it but since I had the full King's Fall set and used to use it regularly for heroic mode KF, it won't bother me too much. Really wish they had Rise of Iron era Iron Banner sets though.

Juraash

I'll probably end up buying the Warlock one since I missed out on the 3A preorders. I'm not a fan of the King's Fall set or the color scheme they used for it but since I had the full King's Fall set and used to use it regularly for heroic mode KF, it won't bother me too much. Really wish they had Rise of Iron era Iron Banner sets though.

Bigbadtoystore has the hunter and warlock still available for 180 USD iirc. Not sure where you're located but they are a good online figure place.

It looks like there's a speaker on the Gjallarhorn, which is unfortunate. But it does look neat.

I'll totally pick up the Titan, and maybe Saladin.

Flipyap

McFarlane Toys makes boring NECA-style statues with bendable arms now? That's really disappointing.
At least put them in interesting poses if you can't justify making articulated dolls action figures anymore.

Drayco21

Wait what's the thing next to the 3 classes? Saladin is on their left but there's one more thing on the right.

Apparently they're making the Gjallerwing too;

DSC_0092-1.jpg

Also, probably not worth making a second thread for, but McFarlane has announced they're doing Bordlerands figures too, so they're now producing Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect Andromeda, Titanfall 2, Gears 4 and Destiny figures all at once in their Color Tops line;

Drayco21

They just announced some exclusive variants for the 7" line:

Hunter – Million Million Shader – Walmart Exclusive
Hunter – Blacksmith Shader – Walgreens Exclusive
Titan – Amduat Ink Shader – Target Exclusive
Warlock – Hallow Shader – Gamestop Exclusive

The Hunters still aren't doing anything for me, but I dig the Titan and Warlock a lot more than the defaults.

Takuan

Prolly get me a hunter. Always dug the look of that armor but never cared to grind it in the game. The McFarlane line is pretty good for what they are.

Top Bottom