• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny GAF Beta Charity Competition

Gaz_RB

My post beta submission for most PvP kills(5764):

UzngXTh.png

http://destinytracker.com/destiny/player/ps4/Gaz_RB

And Highest K/D spread in one game (23):

http://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/PGCR/2/4611686018428409232/2305843009215044155/203527?_

I have had higher K/Ds but can't find the carnage reports.

broony

Judging is now open until tomorrow 12 pm PST. You can donate now and still enter.

All details in the first post.

Llyrwenne

Unconfirmed Member
Competition 1: Most PVP kills during the beta (Individual) Playstation platforms (PS3 or PS4)
Competition 3: Most PVE kills during the beta (Individual) Playstation platforms (PS3 or PS4)

http://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/2/4611686018428528300/2305843009215450783#datatype=kills

7961 PVE kills
1077 PVP kills

Would have entered the single game PVP spread, but I can't find the game I wanted to enter.
I'd be happy to help make this contest into something bigger next time, it's a shame it got buried so fast.

broony

Competition is now closed. Thanks to the three of you who submitted entries! Lol.

At least we have raised some cash.

Give me 30 mins to do some real life stuff and I'll sort out the prizes.

broony

OK So the results are:

Gaz_RB wins competition 1 (5764 PVE kills) and competition 7 (+23 kills)
(2 x $10 PSN or Live Vouchers)

Tiemen, although he entered after the closing time, wins competition 3 (7961 PVE kills)
(1 x $10 PSN or Live Voucher)

Fracas wins Competition 4 (1417 PVE kills)

I will PM you shortly to arrange getting you the vouchers.

As there were very few winners, I will not take up the kind offers from certain GAFers who were going to donate prizes and I will pay for the 4 vouchers myself. I would like to say a massive thanks to Adycarter and Blu10 for being top people though.

I would like to thank everyone for taking part and for helping to raise a total of $225 USD, which although it fell short of the target, will still be put to good use all the same.

Llyrwenne

Unconfirmed Member
OK So the results are:

Tiemen, although he entered after the closing time, wins competition 3 (7961 PVE kills)

As there were very few winners, I will not take up the kind offers from certain GAFers who were going to donate prizes and I will pay for the 4 vouchers myself. I would like to say a massive thanks to Adycarter and Blu10 for being top people though.

I would like to thank everyone for taking part and for helping to raise a total of $225 USD, which although it fell short of the target, will still be put to good use all the same.
Haha, sorry, just came back from work. ;-)

US$225,- is a great start! Happy to have contributed to a charitable cause. Let's get something similar going when Destiny launches and see if we can get more people into this then to reach that fabulous $777,-.

Fracas

#fuckonami
OK So the results are:

$225 isn't bad at all! Especially for just a beta.

If you guys decide to do this again when the game launches, I'm definitely down!

FiraB

Banned

PigzFly

Nicely done everyone :) $225 is nothing to sneeze at. Thanks for organizing this broony, great job.

Can't wait until Destiny is out and we can do more of these.

Top Bottom