• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

GafOpen.jpg

CIjIWWtWEAUVoWY.png

DGAF: Blanket love happens here.

Featuring:

The Mythocast - DestinyGAF's Own Occasionally-released Podcasthttp://www.spreaker.com/show/mythocast_1

• Episode 6 out now, covering the Reef and Trials of Osiris reveals.
  • Episode 7 out now, covering HoW response and E3 speculation: Episode Link
  • Episode 8 out now, covering The Taken King E3 reveal, CE prices, and more. Special guests: Kotaku's Jason Schreier and Kirk Hamilton Episode 8: The Taken Kotaku
En9RjJl.jpg

VWJGIVa.jpg

mjU5mVq.jpg

(Read these if you have just reached level 20 or are frustrated with progression)

lIzEcTB.jpg

TS8UjVF.jpg
CIi96aKW8AASiVA.png

aAEGjyL.jpg

Annimation1.gif

GL-19.jpg

• Unlock all Achievements, then PM Lnkn52 to be added to the list! Send a PM here.

Shake dat Skolas:
vMn3g5.gif

Love Destiny? Love Red Bull? Then we over at Red Bull GmbH are partnering up with Bungie, Inc. to bring you an amazing experience exclusively to a 7-11 near you! Don't face the Taken King dehydrated! Take a sip of our delicious energy drink and gain the power to vanquish this great evil!
Destiny%20red%20bull.png

This post was brought to you by Red Bull GmbH. Remember: Red Bull gives you wings.

Maybe warlocks need take a drink or two cause their jumping sucks!

A message from Oryx to Drizzay:
CIjCyWvWIAA0_dM.png:orig

Frenden

Banned
Love that new thread smell.

Since Fourth Horseman is one of two pre-HoW exotics I don't have, I'm tempted to pick Lord of Wolves for my first Cypher bounty.

Now to grind the bosses...

Namikaze1

Damn, the Wall of Shame is from an hour ago. Ah screw it. It got past 20k anyway.

Sorry Drizzay but Ghaleon gave you an extra hour before someone else would have to put up a new OT. He said he will add anything you were planning to add to the OT as well as change the title later on. The title was his suggestion.

grief

Wooo new thread!

Since the DGAF community has done a lot for me, I'd like to give back. I plan on giving out 31 Red Bull codes over the course of next month which will hopefully cover most of you who can't otherwise get a code. Love you all.

GhaleonEB

Hey, that was my suggestion. I got to name an OT! *feels special*

Let me know if a different title is decided on later.

25 OT's and we're not to the end of year 1 yet. Holy shit.

Namikaze1

I forgot what time we will be raiding.

Noomi, if you're reading this, what was the suggested time again?

For anyone else, this will be a School of Hawk raid. Noomi is looking for VoG armor while a new member of the school is seeking to unlock the clan raid trophy. Anyone interested would have to be in my clan or temporarily switch clans. Priority will be given to those who have not unlock the raid clan trophy yet.

The raid we will be doing is Vault of Glass and this is on PS4.

GhaleonEB

Of which 49 are LFG posts :p

I really hope there's some kind of LFG system in the Taken King. I kinda sorta read that into one of Luke's replies from the Kotaku interview, but it might have been a stretch. More people need access to the endgame content.

On a different note, I wonder what they'll show for Bungie Day - less than two weeks to go. My hope is that's whey they start revealing specific content from TTK.

I forgot what time we will be raiding.

Noomi, if you're reading this, what was the suggested time again?

For anyone else, this will be a School of Hawk raid. Noomi is looking for VoG armor while a new member of the school is seeking to unlock the clan raid trophy. Anyone interested would have to be in my clan or temporarily switch clans. Priority will be given to those who have not unlock the raid clan trophy yet.

The raid we will be doing is Vault of Glass.

I want in! Please! I dont have the trophy.

I have to enter the clan first tho...

I really hope there's some kind of LFG system in the Taken King. I kinda sorta read that into one of Luke's replies from the Kotaku interview, but it might have been a stretch. More people need access to the endgame content.

On a different note, I wonder what they'll show for Bungie Day - less than two weeks to go. My hope is that's whey they start revealing specific content from TTK.

I think the new friend notification system mentioned is the first step in that direction. Considering how slow major UI features take for them to roll out and the fact last-gen consoles have always been an anchor, we may have to wait for Destiny 2 for a full feature in-game LFG.

I am certain it will come, but sadly expect it to be a long ways off.

Just getting back into Destiny, just reached level 20. I have the digital guardian Verison so feels there's a a lot of content to Catch up on haha.
I only played about a week or two when it came out

neoism

be nice if they do something special ingame...

Anyone doing Trials? My hunter needs those boots. That I would be rusty after a week off, but I seem to be doing just fine.

Namikaze1

Nami quick! Restore me to my rightful spot on glord list! ZEHAHAHAHAHAH
Lol! Unfortunately, I have no control over that. Lnkn52 is the one who updates the Guardian Lord pic.

I want in! Please! I dont have the trophy.

I have to enter the clan first tho...
Cool. There's a link to a list of clans in the OP. Noomi said he will be back home in two hours nearly two hours ago so he should be getting on sometime in the next half hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom