• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinjo

To be fair: Ace of Spades from Gunsmith seems like an amazing HC and is rather easy to get so you can spend your Marks on a weapon of another type and just get the Ace by next week :)

Not even rank 2 yet with the Gunsmith since I slacked on doing the weapon testing last week for the most part. Much regret. Probably won't be 'till week 3 again that I'll hit rank 3. So that Hawkmoon will have gotten some good use and then I can pass it on to my Warlock. :)

KxoZz

I seriously need help on this mission. If anyone could spare 5 minutes to help me finish this, that would be great.
psn same as GAF

Nearly raid ready now I think. 288 light, exotic primary weapon (Juju), exotic helmet (Graviton). My ghost shell is my next needed upgrade. He's still sitting at 280.

EL CUCO

Anybody know what light level gear the Cryptarch's engrams decrypt into?

Edit: just bought a chest piece engram, 283 had on a 274 prior.

KxoZz

Fuck that last mission on Phobos is fucking hard as fuck. Minions everywhere. even at 290 light I was having a hard time.

Ambitious

CPLcz4TWgAAWkRB.jpg:large

Interesting gauntlets. Those tendrils actually move. However, they're not affected by shaders, so they look like shit with pretty much most of my shaders.

Mindlog

Holy hell my Warlock looks magnificent with a Stag Skull and DO Shaders.

The vastly different rolls you can get on exotic armor is really going to shrink my vault space. I rolled an Obsidian Mind with pure Intelligence and one with an Intelligence/Discipline split.

Also got the Nightstalker helmet. So far so good.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
One heavy weapon Engram.... One Gjallerhorn (sp?) I just missed it last year so I suppose that's the best outcome. Grabbed young ahamkara's spine because coins are cheaper than marks right now and the helmet Engram gave me graviton forfeit.... Which seems pointless. It grants free Shadestep for Nightstalkers but that doesn't really seem worth wasting the exotic slot on. Anyway coins are still cheap right now so I'm feeling good.

wow! it works! exotic AND legendary engram from boss.

popped three of them. cool!

and with strike over a new buff appears...Vanguard Streak: increases vanguard rep and drop chance for legendaries in strikes. Last until you return to orbit (I am in a strike playlist)

Got the insurmountable skullfort, empyrean bellicose, the hunter and warlock gauntlets and 2 sets of Threes from Xur. Is PoE still the fastest way to fill up on strange coins?

Also should I just run a strike playlist with the There's of Coins?

wow! it works! exotic AND legendary engram from boss.

popped three of them. cool!

and with strike over a new buff appears...Vanguard Streak: increases vanguard rep and drop chance for legendaries in strikes. Last until you return to orbit (I am in a strike playlist)
You used three at once? So they are stackable?

So it is now all strange coins instead of motes of light for Xur? Hmm interesting.

Also is there any reason to keep a Y1 variant if it has a Y2 version?

Alriiiiight, another Atheon in the dirt. Great job guys! :D

Thxx! to you and the others for putting my scrub hunter on your broad shoulders and showing me what a raid is like in Destiny. It was fun, but I thought the rewards kinda sucked. Anyway, it probably convinced me to buy TTK and keep playing casually.

Frenden

Banned
Three Third Man, three Nighthawk, Knucklehead, three of the new special ammo from orbs helm, three Innmost Light.

No new Nighstalker helm.

DGAF you're so great you made me buy the PS4 version just to play with you, even though I bought the XB1 version to play PvP with my friend just yesterday. My wallet thanks you.

Not a huge fan of the way Xur works now.

I could only afford 3 engrams:

Insurmountable Skullfort, two melee charges with this new awesome sunbreaker melee may actually be pretty good.

Forget the name. But it lets Titans float in the air Warlock style while aiming......who wants this? Other than to look hilarious I guess. Looks good though.

And......

GRAVITON FORFEIT, based Xur!! My most wanted exotic!

LiK

Not a huge fan of the way Xur works now.

I could only afford 3 engrams:

Insurmountable Skullfort, two melee charges with this new awesome sunbreaker melee may actually be pretty good.

Forget the name. But it lets Titans float in the air Warlock style while aiming......who wants this? Other than to look hilarious I guess. Looks good though.

And......

GRAVITON FORFEIT, based Xur!! My most wanted exotic!

yea, 19 coins for one engram. I don't have much coins anymore so I hope I get some good shit.

So is the quest to get the Boolean Gemini confirmed to be glitched? I did all the Taken War quests for Petra, did all the Wolves of Mars quests for Variks; went to speak to Petra but she never gave me the Lost and Found quest. I'm level 8 with her, so I know it's not that. I tried restarting my PS4, nothing. Is this thing on a timer, like the Elder Cypher?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom