• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Mindlog

Apologies for the redunant question everyone, but the answers are much appreciated.
I haven't even touched the Court yet :D
lol that was my question from the last page.

I see peeps rocking their purp artifacts wondering How?
I got good drops for my Hunter and Warlock. Nothing for my Titan.

So just found out today is my last day to try to beat
Oryx
. I have a big project to work on for my job so I kinda want to get this done. I have the CP.

darthbob

The one where she tells you to get 5 tier one victories, 3 tier 2, and 1 tier 3.

I forgot how I got the quest in the first place though

I literally just went over to Eris to talk to her and she gave me the quest lmfao

There wasn't any indicator that she had one available, but there it was

Strider

Did you get a secondary too? If so, combine both and enjoy never reloading! :p
306 is pretty good. Mine is at 300 only :(

Nope. Got a cloak and shards.

The cloak is ok I guess but the upgraded Venom of Ikaheka is what I want (assuming it got upgraded). Need the speaker to rotate stock.

Congrats crew. After that 2 minute break we came back on Incredible Hulk mode. Beat the jelly out of Oryx and punched him into the
Saturn

d1OE4RW.jpg

trophy pic came out better than I could have hoped.

Trickster

Raid group for Oryx

Me
xVaalbarAx
Bogeypop
GalacticToast
DNAbro

1 more that wants to come kick his ass?

edit - DonutTurtle is number 6?

IndustryX

Just bought the game and am starting my first character. Any tips on what to do first? Anyone in a similar boat as me? Add me IndustryX--

Light progression strat. I need to spend my marks wisely since playtime is limited.

Are there any high level ghost rewards from quests any time soon? I am considering buying the 280 vendor Ghost since I get a steady stream of engrams that slowly leapfrog up all the weapon/armor slots. Seems like a Ghost shell would be a great investment to go from 190 to 280, but wanted to make sure that wasnt a dumb investment if high level shells were coming soon.

We are at the final raid boss again, who wants to join us as our sixth?

PSN is TearsOfBlood, or hop in the party if you're on my list.

Streaming at: twitch.tv/shijierui

DjRalford

You get 30 legendary marks a day guaranteed (Daily Mission + Daily PVP Match). Dismantling legendaries is 3 marks a piece.

Ok that makes sense. Looks like they are putting more focus on the daily events. Will have to make sure to do those. Thanks for the info.

If you level gear before dismantling you get 5 a pop.

Light progression strat. I need to spend my marks wisely since playtime is limited.

Are there any high level ghost rewards from quests any time soon? I am considering buying the 280 vendor Ghost since I get a steady stream of engrams that slowly leapfrog up all the weapon/armor slots. Seems like a Ghost shell would be a great investment to go from 190 to 280, but wanted to make sure that wasnt a dumb investment if high level shells were coming soon.

The Vanguard ghost has brilliant perks and is a worthwhile purchase

Tecnniqe

Banned
Now at 43/50 fragments. Know about 2 but need early raid CP for that one.
Its after you dunk the balls and need to jump on ships that move in a straight line
. If anyone got that please invite me :)

And then there is 5 renaming. That i got no idea where are.

Shito

Also Bungie messed up the Exotic gear too in this expansion, Exotic gear aside from random stats now contains random perks so you can get a shitty Praxic Fire 290 exotic with Strength or a int/dis stat with fusion rifle ammo perk
I would wait for all TTK weapons to be discovered and properly evaluated before deciding on which perks are good or not. ^^
Telesto seems legit.

shenze

Banned
Its after you dunk the balls and need to jump on ships that move in a straight line

If you go on the destiny ghost hunter site it tells you which fragments you need. Then there's something on IGN that tells you where they all are.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Repost cause end

If you go on the destiny ghost hunter site it tells you which fragments you need. Then there's something on IGN that tells you where they all are.
Well i know which i need. I just dont know how to find them. Yet.

Top Bottom