• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkylineRKR

Hammers are OP for sure. I see them throwing and throwing with super armor and from range. And my Bladedancer is lucky if it can deliver 3 strikes within melee range, without dying.

I wish I had my Titan up to snuff. Hammer for you, and for you.

Number45

I'd like to apologise to anyone and everyone I'll rain hammers on over the coming days - it's the only titan subclass I still need to level! D:

(I'm as good as free when my super isn't up, so it'll even itself out)

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Titan is almost dead, they hit super. They instantly recharge health, multiple precision shots don't take them down and then they one shot me across the map without aiming. Just crazy. Meanwhile I usually get one shot by a sniper before the animation for golden gun even finishes.

Impulsor

Hunter is easily the worst class to run the relic with. Fell off like 5 times before I decided to hand it over to a superior class, Warlock.

I can run it with my eyes closed as a Titan or Warlock. Hunter? No, thanks
Although I agree that the titan has the absolute best jump. I run the relic with my hunter. I maybe have fallen a grand total of 2 times. Maybe 3.

Gordon

So after a night of blegh drops I threw some motes and synths at FWC and they handed me a The Villainy with Exhumed (ugh)/Fitted Stock/Third Eye, which I levelled up as an alternative to my Lyudmila. I haven't actually tried either because I for some reason feel compelled to gimp myself with TLW (I'm terrible with it) because of that stupid quest for The Chaperone. Has anybody compared Lyudmila and Villainy in pvp? I'm just wondering how the ttk compares, for players who can land headshots and not just eat hammers lol
The 4 burst 30 impact on Lyudmila looks good, but for some reason I suspect it would be getting more attention if it was worth my time. Is Villainy a 3SK?

SkylineRKR

Called it jokingly ages ago, that they would sell Treasure Keys.

Its not that far off now. This is only getting worse. Watch drop rates decrease further in new content. They'll throw some bones, exotics behind quests, but the rest...

Sky Walker

5baTVQP.gif

Me: I need ammo !
Oryx: Here, catch this guardian .

Raybunny

I could write a big discussion about this with past mmos with stores experiences but I will activate "Speaker mode" I could... but... I wont... . I'll just say that if I could get what I want/need more often from the raid ( one of the only activities I look to play each week) I would be a little "happier" and move to another game faster.

BUT:

When RNG and drop buffs are on the table many things will be adjusted. Specially that if they release that stuff, they will/won't touch the RNG percentages.

No one forces us to buy anything and seems will only after raid loot ( something that can work out quite good for newly born guardians). Players with 3 characters that do the raid often wont be affected THAT much. Unless your RNG is as good as mine and never saw items from the raid at all after so many runs. Lets forget about the 4th Horseman incident also.

Since everyone is buying all dances that makes for my free DLC, plus the announcement of the 4 dlcs of Battlefront leading to my pre purchase cancelation. I will remain calm and see how it will affect my gameplay and my surroundings in a near future.

Haha no worries buddy, good luck in the working world! Lnkn just joined so I think we managed to fill up anyway.

Cool. If I have time Ill take a look if one of you is streaming.

My PS4 never downloads Destiny updates while in rest mode. This feature works fine with other games.

the PS4 only checks updates once per day automatically in rest mode. Destiny updates often come out after the update check has been done that day, atleast in my timezone.

Oscar

I don't get why Bungie puts me in a game that's already settled with a massive lead.

It's not like I'm getting IB rep for losses, it's just a colossal waste of time.

Titan is almost dead, they hit super. They instantly recharge health, multiple precision shots don't take them down and then they one shot me across the map without aiming. Just crazy. Meanwhile I usually get one shot by a sniper before the animation for golden gun even finishes.

yeah the perfect nerf i could think of would be that take out the health regeneration, then it's manageable and in line with other supers. Hammertime also has a pretty heavy super-armor and again recharges health after each kill. It will be a monster in Trials.

So eh? Random people have data mined for new info about items that could be left over data or something else planned or something that is trashed or...point is its something we dont know.

In addition automatically assume its $$$ for these items? I would wait before anything, there is no need to start freaking out and burning Bungie down.

But same time, it could be $$$ for materials to increase loot drop. Who knows, lets wait and see what will happen.

someday

Banned
I'm not that annoyed with this, if it turns out to be true. I probably wouldn't pay for it, but if Xur sold a way for me to upgrade my other subclasses for 30 Strange Coins, I'd probably do it. Other than that, these don't seem to affect me in the slightest.

.If they start selling weapons and armor, that's when I'll be a bit peeved. We've all worked hard for our ideal load out, so it wouldn't be fair.
There's a big difference between Xur selling upgrades and Tess selling them.

Bungie must hate the official forums, luckily for them most people percieve Reddit as the official place where its all sweetness and light and any negativity on the game is down voted into oblivion

What Bungie need to do is release some sort of timetable or outline how the game is going to evolve over the next year. All this pay money for x,y,z, with no pay off is going to get people up in arms

Edit Lol, they've deleted the thread

yeah the perfect nerf i could think of would be that take out the health regeneration, then it's manageable and in line with other supers. Hammertime also has a pretty heavy super-armor and again recharges health after each kill. It will be a monster in Trials.

Decrease supertimer/armour and make it only 3 hammers, 4 with an exotic piece. Same as Golden Gun

Raybunny

Oryx been giving me a lot of ammo on the past few runs. I could make a montage out of it . Will save it next time.

Btw was checking Xbox One 1 To + Halo 5: Guardians at 449 euros... the cheapest I found.

Still don't know if I should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom