• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

Just wanna give a quick props to Tyler and Spyder for a good casual Trials. We did pretty well against most teams except for the clans.

spyder_ur

Got a 300 artifact from Gold package and Blue engrams from Silver. This is garbage. New system is good but the rewards got worst. No more Trials for me.

Sorry lik. Still good playing with you.

Yeah the fact that RNG plays such a crazy role in ToO drops is kinda boggling. I got a 300 chest piece (which I'm fine with) from the gold and nothing from silver but hearing people get 320 pieces from the same packages is nuts.

ToO was pretty RNG light until now. You knew what you were working towards except for the lighthouse.

noomi

I'm done with the game for a while. Garbage drops galore. next OT I'll be posting less.

I totally understand, and in a way... Im starting to feel like im finally ready to let go of Destiny. Especially after todays experience in trials, I just dont feel the same joy from playing anymore.

A big part of why im still here is the community and playing with friends, but I always told myself if im not playing for fun then i dont want to play anymore. Im just not sure if im playing for fun anymore or just because of habit.

Bleh, feeling a bit down tonight, maybe i just need some good sleep.

I totally understand, and in a way... Im starting to feel like im finally ready to let go of Destiny. Especially after todays experience in trials, I just dont feel the same joy from playing anymore.

A big part of why im still here is the community and playing with friends, but I always told myself if im not playing for fun then i dont want to play anymore. Im just not sure if im playing for fun anymore or just because of habit.

Extra hour this weekend!

SnakeEyes

Banned
I find it rather ironic that Bungie have made a PvP mode for hardcore players in Trials of Osiris, and GAFs hardcore players are now considering putting Destiny on the shelf because of it.

This isn't a dig at anyone at all, but interesting that it's just now that people are starting to reevaluate the time they put into the game :)

Bold One

So I just completed the final step of the Chaperone, so I go to the ship to collect it when Game kicks me for loss of connection, and I am back in the tower now but the quest marker is gone.

Its gone you guys

Help!

Get some sleep. Trails is no joke and it's a new meta with new guns and new maps. Try again tomorrow.

Well if anyone needs two people for normal KF please lmk its my sons first but hes watched many vids and sure he'll learn fast.

Psn legendkilla3rd will be on for a bit looking.

Kyoufu

So I just completed the final step of the Chaperone, so I go to the ship to collect it when Game kicks me for loss of connection, and I am back in the tower now but the quest marker is gone.

Its gone you guys

Help!

You have to wait until reset to collect it.

Jafku

Feeling pretty dejected. I dunno but those last few trials matches I was not having any fun. Maybe it'll be better tomorrrow, but idk....

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
SUMMONR HYPE!

MZrOxWw.png

Persistence, braced frame and counterbalance.

Destiny OT 36. Be honest Luke, there's no theme is there?
Destiny OT 36. Masking our pain.
Destiny OT 36. RNGesus hath forsaken us.
Destiny OT 36. Sine Wave 2.0

They made PvP less fun, which is funny since they keep telling us not to take it so seriously. It's no surprise to me that people aren't as in to Trials this time around.

Destiny |OT♦36l Let's build a happy little Fireteam

They made PvP less fun, which is funny since they keep telling us not to take it so seriously. It's no surprise to me that people aren't as in to Trials this time around.

The only meta-friendly gun that I enjoy is Bad Juju. And that's saying something seeing as how Red Death and Nirwens and whatever other pulse rifle are considered stronger.

It's a boring meta. Pulse rifles can practically snipe, atleast hand cannons were fun to use.

Is it PVP being less fun or the rewards being less satisfying?

Definitely less fun. I used to play almost every day and I didn't care about rewards. My Crucible marks were maxed almost the entire time HoW was out. I just liked playing. I don't anymore. I'm sure I can't be the only one who feels that way.

Xion385

I have two friends that want to complete KF normal for the first time. I was hoping I can get some experienced players to help out. They would apprieciate it.

1. Xion385
2. Xion385 friend 1
3. Xion385 friend 2.

E92 M3

Definitely less fun. I used to play almost every day and I didn't care about rewards. My Crucible marks were maxed almost the entire time HoW was out. I just liked playing. I don't anymore. I'm sure I can't be the only one who feels that way.

I feel the same way, but don't want to sound like I am beating a horse with rigor mortis.

Kyoufu

Actually, I feel the same way too, but it's mostly because I'm a TLW scrub. I really enjoyed that gun.

The rest of it is down to the maps not being as enjoyable as Year 1 maps for me.

The only good thing I like about the current meta is that Thorn isn't in it. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom