• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

4CXcsv7.jpg

06-Titles_HonorRoll.jpg

• Click the image to view the entire DGAF Grimoire Archives!

06-Titles_CommunityService.jpg

01-Titles_General.jpg

03-Titles_TipsTricks.jpg

04-Titles_WallShame.jpg
xWQ5t5g.png

Annimation1.gif

GL-19.jpg
GL-192.jpg

• Unlock all Achievements, then PM Lnkn52 to be added to the list! Send a PM here.

05-Titles_TLW.jpg

Check - Back - Next - Week!

3rOYLxB.gif

Called it. New OT tonight ftw!

1.5 years + 1 day after Vanilla. (or 2 days if yiu want to count leap year).

I assume this thread will blow up in approx. 2 weeks when new info will be dropped. That's my guess.

-"new" banner image is a joke about everyone wanting to go back to HoW end game
also I'm too scrubby to make nice new banner image

-it makes me laugh that Grave is the only one of the three grimoire cards that doesn't reference me, lol

-WipedOut = New Nami

-click the 4 links above the TLW gif to see the still images. They're too fast to read because I had to speed them up so that they'd fit in the gif time restriction. The joke is that they're quotes from BWUs about content delays followed by a gif of someone being killed by the architects. I've heard jokes are funnier when you explain them Kappa

Called it. New OT tonight ftw!

1.5 years + 1 day after Vanilla. (or 2 days if yiu want to count leap year).

I assume this thread will blow up in approx. 2 weeks when new info will be dropped. That's my guess.

why two weeks? Only thing I know is I will be playing Dark souls 3 in less than 2 weeks!
Japanese version

Lnkn52

-"new" banner image is a joke about everyone wanting to go back to HoW end game
also I'm too scrubby to make nice new banner image

-it makes me laugh that Grave is the only one of the three grimoire cards that doesn't reference me, lol

-WipedOut = New Nami

-click the 4 links above the TLW gif to see the still images. They're too fast to read because I had to speed them up so that they'd fit in the gif time restriction. The joke is that they're quotes from BWUs about content delays followed by a gif of someone being killed by the architects. I've heard jokes are funnier when you explain them Kappa

I have an idea for a new layout. Will work on it soon.

That's your road map.

phen0m24

Like to make a first page post again acknowledging the epicness of this community. Helping people out, the Doctrine
forever Rodeo
hype, Trials, raids, Iron Banner trains, Fear's Embrace, Court, weapon advice, pvp molding and shaping, accepting new friends...

DGAF > all others

Proud to be here with you all

People still play this game?

Apparently me and Twilight are the only ones left Kappa

Like to make a first page post again acknowledging the epicness of this community. Helping people out, the Doctrine
forever Rodeo
hype, Trials, raids, Iron Banner trains, Fear's Embrace, Court, weapon advice, pvp molding and shaping, accepting new friends...

DGAF > all others

Proud to be here with you all

SpecX

Perfect title, cant believe I'm almost an hour late to the new thread and we're still on the first psge.

Top Bottom