• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destroy All Humans 2 rated for PS4

Had a lot of fun with the first two games back in the day. Shame about what happened to Pandemic. Heard the third game was absolute dogshit, so I never bothered with it.

Corpekata

Banned
Seems likely to be the PS2 versions given Nordic releases their remasters on every platform under the sun and would have also been rated.

Especially with their Darksiders port relatively close.

SURGEdude

What ever happened to this series? Seemed like it was on fire for a moment but I'd forgotten all about it at this point.

I would have taken the first Mercenaries over it (or Battlefront 1 if that was possible) over this, but it's still an okay Pandemic game regardless.

EDIT: It's soooo weird that it's not marketed as a PS2 game, yet it's description is referring to the previous game, and the graphics don't seem to be improved at all.

So it's not really a remaster, but it's not uploaded as a classic?

watdaeff4

which is better this or the original game (i.e. the first one in the series)?

I would have taken the first Mercenaries over it (or Battlefront 1 if that was possible) over this, but it's still an okay Pandemic game regardless.
Yeah, the first Mercenaries was an amazing fun game. One of my top 10 of that era. Would also love it if Freedom Fighters made it.

DOWN

Banned

EDIT: It's soooo weird that it's not marketed as a PS2 game, yet it's description is referring to the previous game, and the graphics don't seem to be improved at all.

So it's not really a remaster, but it's not uploaded as a classic?
PS2 releases on PS4 are simply ports of the PS2 games with added trophies and a frame rate + resolution boost. Not remasters but also not running at their original low standards

dd492941

I'm tempted to pick it up but 20 seems a bit steep. I'd like some impressions as well as I have never tried either of the games in the series but always wanted to. If this had a plus discount I might have impulse purchased this bUT I spent a ton of money during black friday on psn already. Haha

Top Bottom